The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to book a flight to London, and it's not working. Been on the phone with the airline for a while now trying to figure it out.

Google Flights sucks, at least trying to go to the U.K.

Went to Kayak and got it done first try. The person I talked to said United didn't honor Google Flights pricing, so that's why it errored out on me.

Terrible fog in the area has flights being rerouted tonight avoiding Cleveland Hopkins. Man I hope that's not the case in the morning and I have no issues getting out of here

I'm out of Akron-Canton in the morning. Same issue. Hope we get out of here. I'm not sure I heard of freezing fog before...

Went to Golf Town and other than a used 588 driver and wedges they didn't have a single Cleveland club also zero Wilson Staff clubs except a south side putter.

I hate Golf Town.

Went to Golf Town and other than a used 588 driver and wedges they didn't have a single Cleveland club also zero Wilson Staff clubs except a south side putter.

I hate Golf Town.
Typical. W/S always getting the shaft.

Bridgestone is even worse though. I've literally never seen one in a store, not once.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

that is the absolute worst. i can't imagine what makes people think it's ok to do that.

I don't know. I bet she would be pissed if I walked up to her and patted her on the noggin. Just because he can't tell you that violating his personal space is not ok, doesn't give you carte blanche to do it.

I hope my "eat pooh and die" look sufficed. Keep your grimy mitts off my kid.

Dear stranger in the supermarket. Don't. Touch. My. Child.
Seriously?! Damn.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

If Microsoft wants to use Let there be peace on earth in their commercial, that is great. But don't pick and choose which lines you want to use.

They skipped right over the lines that said "with God as our father, brothers all are we"

If you don't want to use a Christian song that is fine, but if you do don't try to secularize it.

3 of the 10 girls on our indoor soccer team showed up for tonight's game. 2 cancelled 30 minutes before the game via email. Another 2 I texted 2 minutes before the game and they forgot. They forgot.....even though I remind everyone via text about the game 24 hrs before and then follow up with an email on game day. But they forgot. Embarrassing.

3 of the 10 girls on our indoor soccer team showed up for tonight's game. 2 cancelled 30 minutes before the game via email. Another 2 I texted 2 minutes before the game and they forgot. They forgot.....even though I remind everyone via text about the game 24 hrs before and then follow up with an email on game day. But they forgot. Embarrassing.

I know your blood is boiling

How old are these girls?

I need to sleep on it cause the email I would write tonight would not be pleasant.

9/10 yrs. Team has been together for 4 years but the indoor was a supplement to the outdoor.

That is awful, what kind of message are the parents sending about commitment.

It's a bit hard for me to believe that many families could simultaneously flub it. Is something up? Definitely sleep on it before typing any emails.

I'm still %$#*ed that I couldn't score today.

Make the parents run suicides at the next practice.

Make the parents run suicides at the next practice.

My daughter summed it up better than I could after the game (other coach lent us 3 of his players). She goes, "Dad, it might be time I find a new team."

My daughter summed it up better than I could after the game (other coach lent us 3 of his players). She goes, "Dad, it might be time I find a new team."
This is a great opportunity to teach brother. Commitment is necessary throughout life.

Crazy wind storm just knocked out our power.

Crazy wind storm just knocked out our power.
That sucks bud. We're getting the crazy wind but power so far ok *fingers crossed*

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thats ridiculous. Nice to see your daughter understands when change is needed

Played with a guy Saturday who said he only plays 4-5 times a year. Had blue jeans on and just looked like he was out there just to hang out with the family. His driver was 10 years old,he thinks, his putter was 25 years old but he did have new irons that he never played before. He shot a 79. Which included two chili dip chip shots. The greens were fast and very undulating. Wish I could just show up and shoot a 79 without any practice. He did play in college but he is 55 now.

Played with a guy Saturday who said he only plays 4-5 times a year. Had blue jeans on and just looked like he was out there just to hang out with the family. His driver was 10 years old,he thinks, his putter was 25 years old but he did have new irons that he never played before. He shot a 79. Which included two chili dip chip shots. The greens were fast and very undulating. Wish I could just show up and shoot a 79 without any practice. He did play in college but he is 55 now.
Natural talent. That's how my brother is. He won multiple amateur championship growing up in Louisiana. Won a state champion in High School in Alabama, then one day, just stopped playing. Picked the game up 12ish years later, and first round back shot an 83.

A friend of mine rolled into town one Thanksgiving weekend a few years ago. He used a set of old irons, a 3W, and a putter I had in a spare bag, never saw the course before, shot a 79. I wanted to quit right then.

My cell battery only lasts from 5am to noon on my Nexus 5. Not good for Grandaddy following.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back