The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natural talent. That's how my brother is. He won multiple amateur championship growing up in Louisiana. Won a state champion in High School in Alabama, then one day, just stopped playing. Picked the game up 12ish years later, and first round back shot an 83.

That's gross

Stop in at sandwich shop with 15 minutes for lunch. Line not too long. Now I'm third in line. The 2 women in front of me each pull out a list with 4 different orders each plus their own order which they can't decide on. Skipped lunch today.

Can’t stand people at the baggage claim at the airport. Why the hell do you have to stand right up against the carousel? Why do you have to grab just about every single piece of luggage and realize it’s not yours?

One of the few days I'm off and able to golf before it gets dark stupidly early, it starts to pour..

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Well, I've managed to avoid it this long but I can do it no longer.

My first THPer has gone into the Gump bin.

What happened? :(

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

One word: Trolls

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

One word: Trolls

Ignore the comments, don't feed into the craziness. It accomplished nothing.

the weather in florida is turning PERFECT. my busiest time of the year isn't supposed to start until mid-january. but right now i'm SWAMPED, staring at mounds of work that i just don't know how or when it will get done. and a nasty virus is moving through my house. i haven't played golf in over a month and i'm ITCHING to play. i was hoping to play this week, then that fell through pretty quickly. *sigh*

the weather in florida is turning PERFECT. my busiest time of the year isn't supposed to start until mid-january. but right now i'm SWAMPED, staring at mounds of work that i just don't know how or when it will get done. and a nasty virus is moving through my house. i haven't played golf in over a month and i'm ITCHING to play. i was hoping to play this week, then that fell through pretty quickly. *sigh*

Played Heathrow CC today. Perfect

Played Heathrow CC today. Perfect

nice! that's a fun course that always bites me in the a$$. just doesn't suit my eye and I never feel comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ignore the comments, don't feed into the craziness. It accomplished nothing.

It's very obvious to others too and they have an agenda for sure. #DriveOnBye

I may need to add a second before the day is out.
I know guys but doing that in the happy thread is just not right. Normally I internalize it and move on but this time was different. With the mother effin Grandaddy going on I had to say something. I just don't get some people but if I did understand them then maybe I would be like them. No effin way! Haha

I know guys but doing that in the happy thread is just not right. Normally I internalize it and move on but this time was different. With the mother effin Grandaddy going on I had to say something. I just don't get some people but if I did understand them then maybe I would be like them. No effin way! Haha

We are well aware. Ban hammer is at the ready.

The issue is that it will continue. No matter what anyone says. Commenting turns it into a bigger deal than it needs to be. Respond how you want, I just think it's useless. I could camp in the GD thread and never know what certain folks are saying in other threads. Meaning, out of site out of mind :)

I've only ever had one guy on it... Sucks that you can still see that they posted, just not the content. I wish one button would make them vanish altogether.

nice! that's a fun course that always bites me in the a$$. just doesn't suit my eye and I never feel comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I struggled on the back and blitzed the front. Nice day with a few buddies.

We are well aware. Ban hammer is at the ready.

The issue is that it will continue. No matter what anyone says. Commenting turns it into a bigger deal than it needs to be. Respond how you want, I just think it's useless. I could camp in the GD thread and never know what certain folks are saying in other threads. Meaning, out of site out of mind :)
Sounds good guys! Now back to the regularly scheduled programming! #TheGrandaddy

Having to terminate someone, especially during this time of year sucks.
It does if it is due to cut backs or layoffs. If it is due to poor performance, the person should know it is happening. By the time I got around to firing someone for poor performance , they had had plenty of opportunities to succeed and chose not to. I had no problem firing someone due to poor performance.

It's a common rant, but USPS is KILLING ME right now. THREE packages that were "scheduled" to be delivered either Friday, Saturday, and/or today and NOTHING has been delivered.

The Official Rant of the Day

It's a common rant, but USPS is KILLING ME right now. THREE packages that were "scheduled" to be delivered either Friday, Saturday, and/or today and NOTHING has been delivered.

...I have nothing kind to say about the USPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back