The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I have nothing kind to say about the USPS.

My cousin sent her son, who is stationed overseas a package that never arrived. Via USPS and now they are running a trace. There were photos from his childhood in that box that he requested.

UPS with a tracking number that actually works, might cost a couple of bucks more but peace of mind is great

It's been said over and over.... Cancer... It can suck it. Grandma had a CT scan for some things in the back of her tongue. Doctor says it's probably cancer and also sees something on her lung. Ugh....

It's been said over and over.... Cancer... It can suck it. Grandma had a CT scan for some things in the back of her tongue. Doctor says it's probably cancer and also sees something on her lung. Ugh....
Really sorry for the bad news, man. I remember when my Grandpa was diagnosed, wasn't a fun day. You and your Grandma are in my thoughts

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

It's even worse when it's grandma..I'm sorry to hear that.

It's even worse when it's grandma..I'm sorry to hear that.
Thanks man. I wish she wasn't so stubborn. Already said she won't do chemo or surgery or anything no matter what. Hopefully this decor opinion goes better whenever it happens...

The general public is pretty awesome.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The general public is pretty awesome.

Especially when shopping/driving/waiting their turn.

Somehow I manage to still be surprised by how stupid people are

Just remember, every stupid warning label on products is there because someone did that once.

Just remember, every stupid warning label on products is there because someone did that once.
Yep. Someone used a hair dryer while still in the shower. People may not learn things easily, they may be bad at math, they may just prefer to be ignorant to the world. It takes a special kind of stupid to use an electric device to try to dry your hair while you're getting it wet.

Just remember, every stupid warning label on products is there because someone did that once, and for their stupidity reaped a windfall via lawsuit.

Fixt :/

It's freaking hot and humid today.

Oh man that's the truth. Reading about those makes me furious. The worst is the person who put their RV on cruise control and got up to make a sandwich. They got a new RV and a huge settlement out of it.

Random piss test my @$$, yep I drew the short straw once again how in the eff?!!

Guess I get to see my ole friends again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So busy this past week and not enough time to catch up on THP. I need to change that.

Sitting here working away, someone cones by and notes I have a flat tire. Brand new freaking tires too. Sheesh

Somehow I manage to still be surprised by how stupid people are

Especially when you know how stupid the average person is, and that half the people are stupider than that!

Wow AC just went out on plane. 20 minutes after leaving DFW. Sweaty Cowboys sure is a wonderful scent.

Wow AC just went out on plane. 20 minutes after leaving DFW. Sweaty Cowboys sure is a wonderful scent.
Man dfw always seems to get u good

I'm guessing sweaty denim sure is going to be awesome after 2+ hours

Brutal.

Hope everyone leaves their shoes on.

Got in a little bit of a groove while practicing my swing in the garage, and will be a couple minutes late for a doctors appt. Hope they don't cancel my appointment...

Fortunately the AC issue was temporary and we were good about 5 minutes later.

The bad however, is that my Bose in-ear noise canceling headphones must have fallen out of my bag while at the DFW airport, because when I got on the plane to head home they were gone. I am still so pissed!

No good, dude. Maybe they didn't fully tighten the valve stem insert. Good luck in an easy fix.
Sitting here working away, someone cones by and notes I have a flat tire. Brand new freaking tires too. Sheesh

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back