The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting on my Lowtide putter to ship. They emailed last night saying their coating place chipped the finish & it needed to be taken back to be fixed so it's perfect which I appreciate but now there's no sense in shipping until after the first of the year as we'll be traveling for the holidays.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

An offer from the union ,which was offering is a measly .05 per 525 hours worked. None of my Co workers voted on this recent offer . .05 an hour will not buy anything. Plus the terms are for 10 years,we are not a athlete why do we need to agree to such long terms.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Sitting here working away, someone cones by and notes I have a flat tire. Brand new freaking tires too. Sheesh
Sorry buddy. Hopefully Les Schwab tires and they take care of it for you.

I'm not in Cali.

Dicks Sporting Goods Shipping. Ordered on 11/30 and the pre shipment info was sent to USPS on 12/1. No changes since.

I'm not in Cali.

I didn't get to go to Cali. :alien:

You aren't there, but the memories are with you and that's still got to be pretty good. Plus you're home with your little princess.

118ae2b006e1e49d6dd06f93cc462d1e.jpg

I was gonna go back through the live thread entirely but that activity has been postponed until I clean this mess up, oh but don't worry, that's still not even close to stopping the Smile!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

118ae2b006e1e49d6dd06f93cc462d1e.jpg

I was gonna go back through the live thread entirely but that activity has been postponed until I clean this mess up, oh but don't worry, that's still not even close to stopping the Smile!

Strong winds in the house overnight? That sucks.

The most helpless feeling in the world. Seeing a loved one hurt and nothing I can say or do to fix it.

bummer man, I know that feeling, it blows

The most helpless feeling in the world. Seeing a loved one hurt and nothing I can say or do to fix it.

Yea, that sucks JB.
Seems even worse for guys, since we seem to be built to be "fixers"...

Hopped in the car to pick up a some stuff for work (that someone else neglected to order again).

On the way back, sitting at a top light waiting to turn. I get rear-ended by a Jeep with a massive bumper on it.

My car's hatch is pooched, bumper smashed up. Stuff barely closes. Wondering how much damage needs to be done to the back end of this car before it is written off.

I have a couple toes that dislocate rather easily, and resetting them is getting more painful and difficult.

Do you really need the big toe and the one next to it? Lol

I have a couple toes that dislocate rather easily, and resetting them is getting more painful and difficult.

Cut the nails back and stop climbing trees! It's really not attractive :)

That's crazy. I've never heard of that. But it sure sounds painful. Sorry buddy.

Hopped in the car to pick up a some stuff for work (that someone else neglected to order again).

On the way back, sitting at a top light waiting to turn. I get rear-ended by a Jeep with a massive bumper on it.

My car's hatch is pooched, bumper smashed up. Stuff barely closes. Wondering how much damage needs to be done to the back end of this car before it is written off.
Dang. That sucks. I think it depends on the car and the value compared to the damage. Smallville should be able to help answer that question from the insurance company standpoint.

My wife's old Jeep got rear ended. Not much damage until they started taking things apart and digging in. It started at $700 and quickly climbed to $2,500.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hate being sick. It's a miserable feeling when out of town and traveling.

Hate being sick. It's a miserable feeling when out of town and traveling.

Five Guys fixes everything.

Not quite a rant, I did not get a ticket...got pulled over by a police officer for left turn to stop in front of railway arms down, locals do this all the time here as there is room there.
Being totally respectful, yes sir, no sir, answering all questions. Yes, I am sorry I will not do that again, and I have learned the lesson. He said the fine was $160, but he let me off with a warning and said Merry Christmas! shook my hand. WPB Police officers are the best! ...I will sure not do that again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back