The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Previous rant update: She failed.... Time to brace myself for menial tasks that take up 100% of my day, allowing me to get none of my responsibilities done. Woohoo!

Previous rant update: She failed.... Time to brace myself for menial tasks that take up 100% of my day, allowing me to get none of my responsibilities done. Woohoo!
And I'm sure she was shocked at the outcome, and probably pointing fingers at others for her own laziness and lack of accountability. Sorry about your extra work load.

No doubt. Was looking at new running shoes 150 OBO I offered 120 he countered at 149 I re offered at 130 he countered at 148.. What's the point?

At the first counter, I reoffer at $110. :p At that point you know they're not serious.

"Or best offer" on eBay is a joke.

I've actually had decent success with offers I've submitted before. Maybe I'm the only one though

the USPS just flat out SUCKS!!!!!!
Sent a package to someone and last tracking update is from last wednesday, I have been on hold for 10 minutes now and wait time is still 15 minutes.
No wonder the USPS losses millions of dollars every year

the USPS just flat out SUCKS!!!!!!
Sent a package to someone and last tracking update is from last wednesday, I have been on hold for 10 minutes now and wait time is still 15 minutes.
No wonder the USPS losses millions of dollars every year
That's crazy, USPS is usually my go to, and never had any problems with them in 15 years shipping from ebay sales.

Co-worker gives receptionist a freight pickup that needs to be done (ie. quote, labelling, call for pickup).

She calls for pickup, nothing else.

4:00pm the driver shows up ready to go, no documentation, no clue who is getting billed for it, nothing...... looks like some training in shipping is going to happen tomorrow.

Workers at a local grocery delivery. Comes in first off swearing like a sailer, then insults a Co worker then proceeds to push him. I told my Co worker to inform the police and I have the trucks name,licence plate number and all. I told him if he doesn't report it I will. This city is full of phychos

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

now is the tie to really frustrate yourself, go and play a bad round of golf and you will be ready for the mental ward...lol

UPS pulls up in front of my house last night. Shuts off engine. Can still hear the really loud gangster rap music blaring through the open doors....N words flying everywhere. Driver in NO hurry to get my package and GTFO of my neighborhood with that crap blaring. Other than myself, all my neighbors are probably on Medicare by this time so I'm sure they didn't appreciate it any more than I did.
A call was made to the local warehouse center. I'm expecting many more packages, of course, for Christmas so I'll be waiting. :angry:

Car got towed this morning because I forgot to move it to the side of the street you can be parked on in the morning. Fun start to the day. First time this has ever happened

Car got towed this morning because I forgot to move it to the side of the street you can be parked on in the morning. Fun start to the day. First time this has ever happened

the joys of city parking. My youngest bro almost had this happen last week on thanksgiving. Good thing my mom had to run out that night for something.

Gotta love the city of Lakewood

When is the cut off to have to be on the opposite side of the street?

Had my car booted a couple of weeks back when there wasn't a single open guest parking spot at my GF's apartment complex. Tons of resident parking open. First time ever for me as well.

He does. Rush hour restrictions.
Oh man and its even worse in the winter. The snow bans are ridiculous and its every night. I think its from 6p-6a

Oh man and its even worse in the winter. The snow bans are ridiculous and its every night. I think its from 6p-6a
Reminds me of Chicago. At midnight on Dec 1 the tow trucks were out in force on the snow emergency routes. Big moneymaker that night.

These senseless / senseless killings happening all over the world by Muslims who follow these crazy sects is terrible. The recent Shootings last night haven't been pin pointed to one group yet. But as usual ISis/ and Al Queda have been mentioned quite often on the news networks relating to this.

Used to enjoy talking to my co workers about their holiday plans for the down week of Christmas. Now we are talking / reading and watching about another mass shooting on our home soil. Bunch of pansy cowards

this is why I agree with Trump. Take out their families

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back