The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else have issues with Tapatalk on their phone and overheating only while using TT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No overheating, but TT has been awful lately.
I find if I want to get any notifications that I need to restart my phone every 4 hours...what could that mean?

I wonder if this is why my battery is discharging so fast lately.

Tough but important day for our family in terms of our youngest one. Nothing life threatening, nothing physical, but something I’m struggling to deal with without feeling guilty. Parenting is a lot sometimes

Good luck with dealing with this Phil.

Family. Love em but so efffing frustrating sometimes!

Two years old.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

There you go. Its time for the battery to drain so you want to get a new phone.

There you go. Its time for the battery to drain so you want to get a new phone.

It must be, I HAVE to charge mine every night. Frustrating to say the least.

It must be, I HAVE to charge mine every night. Frustrating to say the least.

Its done deliberately by the phone companies. Two years, contract up or phone paid off, software update, slow to function, quick to drain. Frustration sets in and you go and order yourself a new phone. Ta-da.

Its done deliberately by the phone companies. Two years, contract up or phone paid off, software update, slow to function, quick to drain. Frustration sets in and you go and order yourself a new phone. Ta-da.

planned obsolescence. works like a charm.

Oh, you like your phone? Gotten used to all the buttons and how everything works? Nice. Its junk, now.

Oh, you like your phone? Gotten used to all the buttons and how everything works? Nice. Its junk, now.

Right now I am standing strong and keeping it, (8 Plus) but it is starting to wear me down.

Just put a new battery in my 5C the other day. Not changing if I don't have too!

My phone is hit or miss. Sometimes it drains like crazy and sometimes it barely moves.

O well, iv got chargers strategically placed in several spots as to where I function daily so I just deal with it. Im not gonna be that guy that has a new phone all the time. Hell I don't even come close to using an IPhone anywhere close to what its capable of doing......

Hey I have a man cold. Kids got me over the weekend and now I feel like death. Not really but I am going to milk this.

Got a pretty booked week this week. Check my email this morning, and a student emails me asking me to attend his graduate advisory committee meeting (of which I'm a member) ... tomorrow. It's a roughly three and a half hour drive (one way). Thanks for the heads up kid. I'd love to tell you no, but I care about these things. I just hope you didn't schedule this meeting for some bizarre time like 8 am or 4 pm.

Hey I have a man cold. Kids got me over the weekend and now I feel like death. Not really but I am going to milk this.

wall off the world my dude, it's not safe out there when you're down and out hahahaha

Stupid colds. Ugh.

I just watched a Bubba Watson underwear ad on YouTube that did not give me the skip option.

crappy flight, went from 30 and gray skies to 20 and gray skies, missing the family, travel the next three weeks.....I have a lot to be thankful for but damn im sick of traveling and im sick of Wisconsin. On the bright side of things, im 5 for 5 with more than half empty flights

Starting the track back north today.

I wouldn’t trade me Michigan summers for anything, but Florida in February sure is nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another damn cold!!! Tired of winter.

This flu is kicking my arse!!

This flu is kicking my arse!!

I had it last year, and it was the worst I've ever had.

We're down three people on my team right now, and not a one of them is due to the flu. How weird is that?

My daughter is batting .1000!! She's teething again, so her nose is running like a faucet. On the way to my wife's work, she projectile vomitted all over the back seat of my car, herself, and the car seat! This morning, she woke up at 3:30AM and wouldn't go back to sleep!

My nephew runs a tree surgeon crew in my hometown...a tree fell on him yesterday crushing an arm and a leg...his head took quite a blow too and he had to be sewn up. He's going to be in the hospital for a while with surgeries on his limbs and observation with his head injury.

2019 seems to be starting off like 2018 for my family...I need hut on the water in Bora Bora and a big bag of...happiness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back