The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My nephew runs a tree surgeon crew in my hometown...a tree fell on him yesterday crushing an arm and a leg...his head took quite a blow too and he had to be sewn up. He's going to be in the hospital for a while with surgeries on his limbs and observation with his head injury.

2019 seems to be starting off like 2018 for my family...I need hut on the water in Bora Bora and a big bag of...happiness?

damn, dude. Hope he recovers quickly.

Thanks...kid can't catch a break...he's 32 now but about 8-9 years ago he went over the handlebars of his Harley and shattered his legs...not sure how this plays with the previous injuries.

My nephew runs a tree surgeon crew in my hometown...a tree fell on him yesterday crushing an arm and a leg...his head took quite a blow too and he had to be sewn up. He's going to be in the hospital for a while with surgeries on his limbs and observation with his head injury.

2019 seems to be starting off like 2018 for my family...I need hut on the water in Bora Bora and a big bag of...happiness?

That does not sound good at all!!! Hope they can fix him up quickly and he heals well.

***UPDATE*** My daughter pooped on the dinning room rug! Yeah, for potty training!

Man that’s not good. Hope he recovers fully and you get that hut. Sounds like you or he need to go chill there!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooting just down the road from my in aurora IL.

Crazy and sadly not shocked.

Sad and upset this continues to be an issue.

I live and work far enough away from the craziness that is the chicago shooting bs....this is getting too close

That does not sound good at all!!! Hope they can fix him up quickly and he heals well.

Man that’s not good. Hope he recovers fully and you get that hut. Sounds like you or he need to go chill there!!!!

Out of surgery, head is ok other than stitches.
Rebuilt his leg and arm, lots of hardware...talked to him, he’s on the good drugs

Shooting just down the road from my in aurora IL.

Crazy and sadly not shocked.

Sad and upset this continues to be an issue.

I live and work far enough away from the craziness that is the chicago shooting bs....this is getting too close

I’m really tired of it as well

Stayed up to watch a movie and DirectTV Now cut off in the last 10 minutes. Awesome. Thanks for continuing to underwhelm.

Stayed up to watch a movie and DirectTV Now cut off in the last 10 minutes. Awesome. Thanks for continuing to underwhelm.

Your version of "stayed up" is wildly different than mine haha

What movie?

Your version of "stayed up" is wildly different than mine haha

What movie?

I told you. Old man at heart. And La La Land. I laughed at it for the first hour but couldn’t turn it off. Well, until it was shut off for me.

Damn, that’s messed up!! Hope he recovers quickly! Best of luck to him on his surgery!

For the 1st time in my kiddos 5 years of age, today i think he has been brainwashed by isis because he has been an absolute terror all day. This is the reason they should allow valium readily available without prescription.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

For the 1st time in my kiddos 5 years of age, today i think he has been brainwashed by isis because he has been an absolute terror all day. This is the reason they should allow valium readily available without prescription.

karma b1tch. if it’s the first time in 5 years, you are way overdue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

karma b1tch. if it’s the first time in 5 years, you are way overdue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I was hoping to at least make it until he was 10 and bigger than me.

Life is officially over. My MiLs house sold and we moved her in - permanently- today.

Is it ok to cry?

Life is officially over. My MiLs house sold and we moved her in - permanently- today.

Is it ok to cry?

That’s rough.

Is it ok to cry?

Sorry man. Let me know when you want to get out and play, I promise to agree with any terrible things you say and stop you from any terrible ideas.

Is it ok to cry?

Oh boy, my thoughts and prayers go out to you! I'm not sure I could handle my mother in law full time.

Just found out a childhood friend was found partially frozen in front of his house. His sister in law didn't know how long he had been laying there. She said he was medivacked to a twin cities hospital to as she said. "To thaw him out." They found him in the morning, so who knows how long he had been laying there. Temps were in single digits last night.

Is it ok to cry?

Thoughts and prayers. Easy on the liquor.

Just found out a childhood friend was found partially frozen in front of his house. His sister in law didn't know how long he had been laying there. She said he was medivacked to a twin cities hospital to as she said. "To thaw him out." They found him in the morning, so who knows how long he had been laying there. Temps were in single digits last night.

Dang that’s scary! Is he okay?

Dang that’s scary! Is he okay?
I haven't heard back from his sister-in-law. Praying for the best. Freezing just your fingers can be extremely painful.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

My Boomer is not doing well.

Old man was my wife and my first real adventure 13 years ago, we bought a house and I got a dog as my graduation gift.

He's gone from a playful pup to a grumpy old man, but he's been around for his brother Max the Pug to arrive and become best buddies, and hes been here for my three beautiful kiddos as the attention naturally transitioned heavier to them compared to him. All long the way though he's been there for a sniff and a tail wag, even as vision and hearing have gone and its been harder to get up on cold days. Yesterday he really couldnt get up at all, even with my help. We left him where he was because there's been no crying or yelping of pain or discomfort, and I've honestly hoped he would just go to sleep and drift off with Max by his side.

But, the boy is good and stubborn, he's hanging on as much as he can, but, I'm fearful its at the point that its just not fair to him. So today when I get home from school I'm going to have to take him into the vet, but I truly pray when I get home he's already gone. We had a good long talk this morning of all the things he's done for the family and that he's shepherded Amanda and I better than anyone could have dreamed, he's a good boy, its time for him to rest easy though.

My heart hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back