The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a herniated disc act up on a day you have a tee time scheduled is awful. I hope the back spasms associated with it go away soon.

Having a herniated disc act up on a day you have a tee time scheduled is awful. I hope the back spasms associated with it go away soon.

Oh no. Feel better.

Get rid of those demons! Feel better

we average 7 rain days here in july

13 days in and we're already at 8 rain days

Kinda weird for a rant but, I had to follow a hole in one this morning. I did hit it to a foot but it sure was hard stepping up to the tee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get rid of those demons! Feel better

Third day of back spasms and pain. Bad news is that I’m still bent double and crooked. The good news is that I feel much better than yesterday. Probably will be able to begin back specific exercises and stretches tomorrow. Going to have to take a break from golf for awhile. I have three 3 hour airline flights and a seven hour drive in next four weeks. Can’t have back issues continue.

Third day of back spasms and pain. Bad news is that I’m still bent double and crooked. The good news is that I feel much better than yesterday. Probably will be able to begin back specific exercises and stretches tomorrow. Going to have to take a break from golf for awhile. I have three 3 hour airline flights and a seven hour drive in next four weeks. Can’t have back issues continue.
Take care of yourself man. I know from experience what you're dealing with. Also know that it can be overcome for the most part.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Take care of yourself man. I know from experience what you're dealing with. Also know that it can be overcome for the most part.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks. I’m feeling better today. I’ve been dealing with this for about 15 years. It’s just awful that I have had days of pain and being bent double and it started because I bent over to remove a belt from a pair of pants.

I can do the exercises. I should be able to do some today. That usually helps. It’s the continuing to do them when I feel better that I need to do.

Now into day 4 of camping holiday.

Day 1. Tornado warnings.
Day 2. Scorching hot.
Day 3. Scorching hot.
Day 4. Round of golf cancelled due to thunderstorms and excessive water

Not enjoying this vacation so far!!!

Life is too short, waaay to short in some cases.

I got some horrible news over the weekend. My sons head baseball coach who I have been helping coach these boys for the past 4 years was killed in an ATV accident on Saturday right in front of his boy. He was not wearing a helmet and from my understanding in this case it may have prevented this horrible tragedy. Sadly I didn't know him that well outside of baseball since we never hung out but he was a really good guy and cared about these boys as he had been coaching this team since tee ball and they are now 15. Such a sad story.

I'm going to takeover the team for the boys but it just seems so odd. We have a game tomorrow and I thought we should cancel but have been told his son wants to play. Probably as a distraction and to be with his friends I'm guessing. I don't even know what to say to these kids.

Oh man. That is terrible.

I was coming in here to rant about having to buy tires, but that's terrible jd. I can't imagine how that game is going to go.

I got some horrible news over the weekend. My sons head baseball coach who I have been helping coach these boys for the past 4 years was killed in an ATV accident on Saturday right in front of his boy. He was not wearing a helmet and from my understanding in this case it may have prevented this horrible tragedy. Sadly I didn't know him that well outside of baseball since we never hung out but he was a really good guy and cared about these boys as he had been coaching this team since tee ball and they are now 15. Such a sad story.

I'm going to takeover the team for the boys but it just seems so odd. We have a game tomorrow and I thought we should cancel but have been told his son wants to play. Probably as a distraction and to be with his friends I'm guessing. I don't even know what to say to these kids.

That's an awful thing for that young man to have seen. So sorry.

It really drives home how insignificant the things we gripe about usually always are.

That's an awful thing for that young man to have seen. So sorry.

It really drives home how insignificant the things we gripe about usually always are.

What a true statement.

My Bushnell XE has been stolen.

I’m pissed.

Wow, that is heartbreaking.

Kudos for stepping up for the boys Jeremy! I’m sure it will mean the world to his son to be playing baseball... even if it’s only a distraction!
Nothing to say but the obvious speak from the heart, which I know you will! You got this!

I'm sure when the time comes tomorrow, you will have a positive message for the boys.

Thanks everyone just an all around terrible situation. On a positive note other teams have reached out and we are going to do a sticker for the whole league to put on the batting helmets. Its pretty cool to see people come together in times like this.

Rant of the day...not receiving notifications when someone responds to a message on Tapatalk only to find it six hours later.

Stolen? Like taken off your bag? Ugh I hate thieves.

Yep. It’s what I get for leaving it out there stuck on the beam when I go in the pro shop I guess, but man that’s an expensive kick in the nuts.

Yep. It’s what I get for leaving it out there stuck on the beam when I go in the pro shop I guess, but man that’s an expensive kick in the nuts.

Ugh that’s awful. Happened to a friend he left it in the front cart compartment, ran inside to use the restroom and it was gone. People suck sometimes.

I mean come on...that is ridiculous. Hate to hear this man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back