The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. It’s what I get for leaving it out there stuck on the beam when I go in the pro shop I guess, but man that’s an expensive kick in the nuts.
Man, that sucks. There are few things I hate more than thieves. Sorry to hear.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone just an all around terrible situation. On a positive note other teams have reached out and we are going to do a sticker for the whole league to put on the batting helmets. Its pretty cool to see people come together in times like this.

That is a tough one. Good things come out of the most tragic of circumstances. It looks like this is headed in that direction. Good luck, sir.

Yep. It’s what I get for leaving it out there stuck on the beam when I go in the pro shop I guess, but man that’s an expensive kick in the nuts.
That sucks dude...some people suck

That sucks Jman. Cant trust anyone anymore i guess.

My Bushnell XE has been stolen.

I’m pissed.
I sure hate that James. I can also relate. My Bushnell Tour V was stolen last year and I am still pissed off about it. Hopefully the person that took it will have a change of heart and turn it into the pro shop as "found on course".

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

So, I just got home from a PT appointment and my daughter is watching Elmo in Grouchland for the ten thousandth time! The bad guy is played by Mandy Patinkin. I ask my wife if she knows who that is? She says no. I said the guy from the Princess Bride?....Inigo Montoya?!...You killed my father?!....Prepare to die?! Anything?! Nope! :banghead: Welp, time to call the divorce lawyer! Haha!

giphy.gif

So, I just got home from a PT appointment and my daughter is watching Elmo in Grouchland for the ten thousandth time! The bad guy is played by Mandy Patinkin. I ask my wife if she knows who that is? She says no. I said the guy from the Princess Bride?....Inigo Montoya?!...You killed my father?!....Prepare to die?! Anything?! Nope! :banghead: Welp, time to call the divorce lawyer! Haha!

giphy.gif

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?

I knew I liked you!!!

Little guy is going through a sleep regression period. Struggling to make it to our 10:30 meeting.

The Official Rant of the Day

Pretty pissed to hear my mom was treated horribly if not just flat out discriminated against during her trip to visit my brother this past 7 days. Especially over a pair of shoes. WTF is wrong with people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Pretty pissed to hear my mom was treated horribly if not just flat out discriminated against during her treat to visit my brother this past 7 days. Especially over a pair of shoes. WTF is wrong with people.

That sucks. Sorry she had to go through that.

That sucks. Sorry she had to go through that.

Living in California my parents have been sheltered mostly from the crap the rest of the nation deals with. Guess discrimination/racism doesn’t recognize age when choose to display itself.

1) Our home course has decided that it was too hard for their targeted customer when they missed the green & are running the fringe out another 6-8’ so close to 12’ overall. There was a time, before they starting allowing public play that we had some players here but removing trees, this fringe deal slowing down the greens have driven most of them away.

2) I’ve worked for a year to get into a certain plant. I was awarded a fairly lucrative contract a couple of weeks ago & sent to my legal group to review the T&C’s. My contract guy bled all over it in mark ups & I am being forced to walk away from a year long process that I WON. BTW, this group is the same group riding me like a rented mule about getting more projects.

1) Our home course has decided that it was too hard for their targeted customer when they missed the green & are running the fringe out another 6-8’ so close to 12’ overall. There was a time, before they starting allowing public play that we had some players here but removing trees, this fringe deal slowing down the greens have driven most of them away.

2) I’ve worked for a year to get into a certain plant. I was awarded a fairly lucrative contract a couple of weeks ago & sent to my legal group to review the T&C’s. My contract guy bled all over it in mark ups & I am being forced to walk away from a year long process that I WON. BTW, this group is the same group riding me like a rented mule about getting more projects.

That’s the worst. I have long sales cycles, so I don’t need extra obstacles to ruin my chances.

That’s the worst. I have long sales cycles, so I don’t need extra obstacles to ruin my chances.

Exactly. It took 2 years to get the equipment sold, installed & started, then another year of me trying to unseat their normal maintenance contractor. All to end in “Well, we’re not prepared for this risk so thanks but no thanks.” I simply replied to my legal guy “No problem but understand I will not hear a damn word about you needing anything from me. NOT A WORD.”

Silly/petty rant but damn I hate losing.. rec softball started tonight and we got our butts whooped.. 13-2 then like 15-0, but I think everyone gave up after the first game

Going to be a looooong season

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Life is too short, waaay to short in some cases.

I got some horrible news over the weekend. My sons head baseball coach who I have been helping coach these boys for the past 4 years was killed in an ATV accident on Saturday right in front of his boy. He was not wearing a helmet and from my understanding in this case it may have prevented this horrible tragedy. Sadly I didn't know him that well outside of baseball since we never hung out but he was a really good guy and cared about these boys as he had been coaching this team since tee ball and they are now 15. Such a sad story.

I'm going to takeover the team for the boys but it just seems so odd. We have a game tomorrow and I thought we should cancel but have been told his son wants to play. Probably as a distraction and to be with his friends I'm guessing. I don't even know what to say to these kids.
Sheesh that’s a terrible, horrible situation. I think there’s gonna be a bunch of tears at that game. Best of luck...and give that poor kid a hell of a hug

Played with a hacker that would park the cart 4 ft from my ball. This time my ball was on the drivers side, so I deliberately blew a shot by hitting it hard and fat!...Jheez his lovely outfit looked liked the Sh*t hit the fan...lol...few holes later he did it again!...'perhaps you need to circle back around'...lol. It was a par 5 and I got par...

Today was a total loss due to red eye from Seattle last night/this morning. The wonderful person sitting in the window seat would throw themselves under their blanket and flop around for 15-30 minutes, then every hour they had to go and pee. Good times

Oh no. Would they consider relocation?

I don’t think they would offer any compensation, but at least my wife would probably be able to keep her job. She reports to a group within hq, not Puerto Rico, but she has to live in an area with an att office. Relocating is a serious consideration.

Otoh, labor laws here benefit workers heavily, and in case of either of us getting fired (not ideal) we are probably looking at over a year’s salary as compensation. If we voluntarily leave the company or relocate we lose that.

It’s going to be a long process with FCC approvals having to go through, but it limits us with our lifestyle until we know.

Social media can be depressing. I saw a family member post “I love this country” on the 4th and somehow that turned into a political debate.

Social media can be depressing. I saw a family member post “I love this country” on the 4th and somehow that turned into a political debate.

It has caused a rift in my extended family more than once in the last few years. Something as simple as someone commenting on or liking a post from an ex wife of one of my uncles (divorced 30 years ago) has caused him and his new wife to basically stop talking to myself and my siblings, and I had nothing to do with it. My parents, bless their soles, are your typical elderly facebook users. They have no filter and share everything that comes up on their feed that matches their political views. There has been some heads butting over that too.

Sometimes you just have to keep your opinions to yourself. When my aunt said that her deceased father would have been proud of his granddaughters and would have voted for Hillary, I thought that since he's dead and in New Jersey, he probably DID vote for Hillary. But I didn't post it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back