The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sick of the rain. And CPO.

And more rain and lightning. And more rain after that. And more CPO.

And tall rough. And tall fairways. And no roll.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’m sorry to hear that - have tweaked my lower back in the last year - it stinks; my sympathies....

My wife once recommended the craziest thing for burns that works - shaving cream ASAP; apparently the cream stops oxygen from getting to the burn and stops blisters... has worked for me so far!

My wife once recommended the craziest thing for burns that works - shaving cream ASAP; apparently the cream stops oxygen from getting to the burn and stops blisters... has worked for me so far!

I learned something today. And menthol shaving cream (do they still make that?) might be even better.

Got a service call this morning at 1 am for a plant that operates 24 hours. The guy wanted to put in a request for a tech at 8 a.m. I already had two guys scheduled there for 7 am. I do appreciate the reminder at 1 though.

He would find himself crawling through his tailgate.

This!

I would have parked my old truck so close I would have had to climb out the other side.

Tweaked my back again. In a world of pain. Seems to happen about once per year. Just miserable.

I too can relate. I feel your pain, figuratively and literally. Currently experiencing day 14 of back pain related to a herniated disc. I have been dealing with it for 15 plus years. Like yours, it acts up sporadically. I tweaked mine two weeks ago reaching down to remove a belt from a pair of pants hanging on a hanger on a doorknob.

Was headed to lunch today when my light went yellow, was too close to start so I continued through the light. Then all of a sudden I see the car in turn lane coming at me creep ahead, and then pull a u turn right into my lane. When she finally saw me coming she slammed on her brakes, and stopped right in my path. No chance of stopping in time, I hit her rear door.

Thankfully no one was hurt, she was 16 and has only been driving 3 months. She had two other young girls in the car, and they were all completely flipping out.

I am afraid mine will be totaled. Damage is not extensive, but there is so much damn technology in these cars now it seems any frontal accident adds up quick. My dads truck racked up 20k in repairs last year and didn't look any worse. Since my car is a 14 with 100k, I think there's a chance it will be written off. I'm just not ready to decide what to buy until after our little one arrives in a couple months.

I watch what’s going on in the local news and I’m just in complete shock. Disbelief. There are a lot of words not forum-friendly. Just depressing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watch what’s going on in the local news and I’m just in complete shock. Disbelief. There are a lot of words not forum-friendly. Just depressing

Thinking about you my friend. PM me if you need to chat.

Ugh I’m tired. Travel this week is killing me. I was in Pensacola, Fl Monday morning, flew to Iowa City, Iowa Monday night. Flew to Atlanta this afternoon and will be heading back home tomorrow night.

Ugh I’m tired. Travel this week is killing me. I was in Pensacola, Fl Monday morning, flew to Iowa City, Iowa Monday night. Flew to Atlanta this afternoon and will be heading back home tomorrow night.

Those trips are tough to settle in

Was headed to lunch today when my light went yellow, was too close to start so I continued through the light. Then all of a sudden I see the car in turn lane coming at me creep ahead, and then pull a u turn right into my lane. When she finally saw me coming she slammed on her brakes, and stopped right in my path. No chance of stopping in time, I hit her rear door.

Thankfully no one was hurt, she was 16 and has only been driving 3 months. She had two other young girls in the car, and they were all completely flipping out.

I am afraid mine will be totaled. Damage is not extensive, but there is so much damn technology in these cars now it seems any frontal accident adds up quick. My dads truck racked up 20k in repairs last year and didn't look any worse. Since my car is a 14 with 100k, I think there's a chance it will be written off. I'm just not ready to decide what to buy until after our little one arrives in a couple months.

If you check out cars before the baby arrives, take the car seat with you (if you already have it) and see how easy it comes out of the back seat when the door is open. Obviously, it will feel different when they're an actual baby in it, but trying to wedge a car seat through a small door is the worst.

Sorry to hear that bud, let me know if you need anything

If you check out cars before the baby arrives, take the car seat with you (if you already have it) and see how easy it comes out of the back seat when the door is open. Obviously, it will feel different when they're an actual baby in it, but trying to wedge a car seat through a small door is the worst.

Also, if you have it in the car already let the claims adjuster know you need it replaced and thhe should take care of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Official Rant of the Day

Those trips are tough to settle in

A new bed every single night. You think after doing this for so long I would be used to hotel living. Nope nothing better than sleeping in your own bed.

We have an 8 seat golf course for tours around our college campus.
2 months ago, we booked it out as "Under Repair", because it wouldn't take a charge and kept stranding tours on our campus.
Today the golf cart was booked out for a tour. 5 minutes into it, the cart died again.
Did our boss bother to schedule the maintenance over that 2 month time span?

No Sir!

That's exactly why I hope it isn't totaled. I know my back seat is tight, but I really don't want a bigger vehicle. I wanted to see if I could deal with it, or if it drove me nuts before I bought a new vehicle.

Followed up my first ever sub 80 round with a 47 on nine holes GRRRRRRR :at-wits-end:

Took 2.5 hours to play that nine and I finished with double bogies on the last three holes GRRRRRRR :banghead:

I went to bed a little pissed at myself for playing like crap and it is still bothering me this morning :curse:

Followed up my first ever sub 80 round with a 47 on nine holes GRRRRRRR :at-wits-end:

Took 2.5 hours to play that nine and I finished with double bogies on the last three holes GRRRRRRR :banghead:

I went to bed a little pissed at myself for playing like crap and it is still bothering me this morning :curse:

Time to put Cinco Ranch to bed. That place will drain the golf life out of you with the pace of play issues.

I think we start throwing Cypress Lakes or Meadowbrook Farms into the rotation.

Played rec softball last night, jammed my left heel into the base and it's super tender and painful today .. looks like a little popped blood vessel too .. such a dumba** haha

I'm guessing ice is the treatment but any other suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That's exactly why I hope it isn't totaled. I know my back seat is tight, but I really don't want a bigger vehicle. I wanted to see if I could deal with it, or if it drove me nuts before I bought a new vehicle.

Its time.

19 m5.jpg

Think you can set up a go fund me for me?
I'm sure I could set it up, dont know how successful it would be.

Why, just why?
IMG_0126.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back