The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, you shouldn’t dig when you find a credit card in a parking lot and want to make sure they can recover it quickly.

This poor lady has been through a lot the last year, and I feel really bad for her.

I hate hospitals.

Ditto, at Dr getting checked for Lyme and a broken thumb.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hope everything is okay. No Lyme, no fracture.

I had chest pain, frequent and intense PVCs, shortness of breath and light-headedness. No heart attack, thankfully.

Hope everything is okay. No Lyme, no fracture.

I had chest pain, frequent and intense PVCs, shortness of breath and light-headedness. No heart attack, thankfully.
Results take a day for the Lyme test and my thumb I passed on the xray.
She said not much they could do where it's hurt.

I certainly hope your ok and the chest pains stop.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So last Fri/Sat right before vacation my AC goes out on one of the hottest days we've had here. Figure I'll worry about it after I get back because Sunday we leave for vacation (was hoping it just froze up). Leave on Sunday, get notice from ComEd power went out due to a storm, notified 4 hrs later power is back on, all should be good, right.... more to come..... First day of vacation, kid starts running a temp, wonderful, seems she always gets sick when we go on vacation. Doctor won't do anything unless we have her seen, tylenol is controlling so we decide if it goes into the 3rd day we take her to the local hospital (we are 7 hrs from home). Luckily temp disappears and she has a great time. Get home last night.... well the power being out..... apparently my sump pump didn't run and we got ALOT of rain.... you guessed it, water in the basement that's been there a week. Start clean up and mildew control..... There are my 3 things of bad, it's someone else's turn....

So last Fri/Sat right before vacation my AC goes out on one of the hottest days we've had here. Figure I'll worry about it after I get back because Sunday we leave for vacation (was hoping it just froze up). Leave on Sunday, get notice from ComEd power went out due to a storm, notified 4 hrs later power is back on, all should be good, right.... more to come..... First day of vacation, kid starts running a temp, wonderful, seems she always gets sick when we go on vacation. Doctor won't do anything unless we have her seen, tylenol is controlling so we decide if it goes into the 3rd day we take her to the local hospital (we are 7 hrs from home). Luckily temp disappears and she has a great time. Get home last night.... well the power being out..... apparently my sump pump didn't run and we got ALOT of rain.... you guessed it, water in the basement that's been there a week. Start clean up and mildew control..... There are my 3 things of bad, it's someone else's turn....
I guess it's contagious. My AC went out earlier today. With temps here in Tucson easily reaching 110 this time of year it is not pleasant. Like you I'm hoping it can be fixed with just a new start capacitor but timing is horrible...

Got the call yesterday one of the biopsies done last week is again skin cancer. Right next to where a spot was removed a couple of years ago on my hand.

Not a big deal and getting done soon, so it will not affect going to Idaho. It pays to get checked every 3 months to keep this stuff from getting to serious.

Sun when young equals cutting pieces off when old...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Got the call yesterday one of the biopsies done last week is again skin cancer. Right next to where a spot was removed a couple of years ago on my hand.

Not a big deal and getting done soon, so it will not affect going to Idaho. It pays to get checked every 3 months to keep this stuff from getting to serious.

Sun when young equals cutting pieces off when old...

Keep on getting it checked regularly is the best thing you can do Jim. Hope it’s a quick recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty rainy here today my friend.

Come in to work today and my whole access matrix is changed. I cannot do anything. SMH this place drives me nuts.

Snuck out today and got to play......12 holes in the storms come rolling in. Raced back to the car loaded everything up, headed home. Forgot range finder in cart........and now it’s magically disappeared. Ughhh

Wife is watching the bachelorette finale... Shoot me now

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wife is watching the The Most Dramatic bachelorette finale Ever... Shoot me now

FIFY. Mine's watching it on an iPad because the regular ABC station is off the air because of severe thunderstorms.

Wife is watching the bachelorette finale... Shoot me now

FIFY. Mine's watching it on an iPad because the regular ABC station is off the air because of severe thunderstorms.

Unfortunately mine is in my cave watching it (chairs are more comfy she says), that's OK, went into another room, plopped in a movie (Hollywood Knights) got some beer and snacks and enjoyed!

Unfortunately mine is in my cave watching it (chairs are more comfy she says), that's OK, went into another room, plopped in a movie (Hollywood Knights) got some beer and snacks and enjoyed!
All the more reason I need to get our family room set up with a 2nd big TV so if she takes the main tv I'm not crammed on the small bedroom TV.. especially with football starting in a month

All the more reason I need to get our family room set up with a 2nd big TV so if she takes the main tv I'm not crammed on the small bedroom TV.. especially with football starting in a month

I have a 40" screen that doubles as a monitor. I'm hoping Kodi and NextPVR will be a good Windows 10 solution to replace Windows Media Center. Then I'll be OOK going forward.

I guess it's contagious. My AC went out earlier today. With temps here in Tucson easily reaching 110 this time of year it is not pleasant. Like you I'm hoping it can be fixed with just a new start capacitor but timing is horrible...

Found out yesterday it was just the capacitor, I'm back up and running and it didn't break the bank. On to the insurance guy today for the basement.

Seasonal allergies can suck it....that is all

Daycare provider having surgery. Daycare closed anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months.......

This is going to be a problem.

I was wondering if I was the only one getting crushed right now. Glad it’s not just me :).

Have you ever considered a back up sump pump. I have one that is water powered. There are also battery powered ones. Basement has not flooded since I had it installed.

mine have been bad ever since i can remember, but this year they have been much better. i give credit to my morning ritual of flonase and a zyrtec. also, i take a benadryl the night before i play, and again the night i play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back