X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Rant of the Day

The last thread was getting too big so I have closed it down and started this one. You can reference back to the old rant thread here http://www.thehackersparadise.com/fo...ant-of-the-Day
    Follow THP on Facebook!

congrats??
    THE ULTIMATE UNOFFICIAL GATHERING IS BACK FOR 2019!!!

Check out the Official ULTIMATE GATHERING Thread located in the Golf Courses, Course Reviews, THP Events & Local Outings Section!!!

WITB:

Driver:
    G400 MAX 11.5*
    Woods: Rogue Heavenwood
    Hybrids: N/A

Irons:
    585 Irons 5-AW with Recoil 780 ES SmacWrap shafts
    Wedges: RTX4 54/58
    Putter: Custom
    Ball:
    Q-Star Tour

Comment

Yea that's a lot of ranting. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      D200 9 deg w/ Fujikura Fuel custom fit by Duffy Callahan
      Exotics CBX 15 deg Fairway w/ Hzrdus Yellow
      Exotics CBX 20 deg Hybrid w/ Hzurdus Black
      0311 4-PW w/ LZ 5.5
      Vokey SM7 48,54,59
      2019 ProV1X

Member of the Winning “Wool Warriors” at 2016 Kentwool Classic

Member of the Winning “Team Cobra” at 2016 THP Ambition

Comment

15k is that the normal cut off? Or is based on size of file or what ever?
        917 D3 9.5 Speeder 64
        917F3 15* Oban Devotion
        718 T-MB Project X Rifle 6.0
        718 AP3 Nippon Modus3 125S
        718 AP2 Nippon Modus3 125S
        SM6 46F/50F/54M/58
        Futura 6M
        PROV1 X
        Tour X

If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over? John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by T2GRN18 View Post
          15k is that the normal cut off? Or is based on size of file or what ever?
          I usually go by pages. Anything over 1000 pages I will normally start a new thread.
          Follow THP on Facebook!

Comment

So here's my rant for today. In our department there are 3 people. 2 compliance officers and an operations person. We'll be letting go our 2nd person in 2 years because she can't get the necessary licensing completed. She's had 2 years to study for this exam and started last week. She gets 40s on her practice scores and needs 70 to pass. When she's let go I get to do all the operations stuff until we hire a replacement. Oh and the boss goes on maternity leave end of April so said new person has to be 100% autonomous or I'm going to have a mental breakdown doing 3 peoples jobs at once. When you have a requirement for a job why wouldn't you take that serious?

0311 4-PW w/ LZ 5.5
            Vokey SM7 48,54,59
            2019 ProV1X

Comment

Originally posted by Girardcorp View Post
              So here's my rant for today. In our department there are 3 people. 2 compliance officers and an operations person. We'll be letting go our 2nd person in 2 years because she can't get the necessary licensing completed. She's had 2 years to study for this exam and started last week. She gets 40s on her practice scores and needs 70 to pass. When she's let go I get to do all the operations stuff until we hire a replacement. Oh and the boss goes on maternity leave end of April so said new person has to be 100% autonomous or I'm going to have a mental breakdown doing 3 peoples jobs at once. When you have a requirement for a job why wouldn't you take that serious?

That's mind boggling that someone thinks they can get by for two years without doing required training or certification until the last minute. In my last company we had annual ethics, sexual harassment and cc security training that needed to be done. We were given usually 90 days from the time it went live. Amazing how many people waited until the last day to try and get all three in. while it didn't necessarily cost them their jobs if they didn't (the first time) it made their boss look bad on the compliance reports.

Sorry for your extra work load.

Driver: 917 D3, Diamana Red S+ 50g S
              FW 9017 F2 15 degree and 18 degree Diamana S+ 60g
              Hybrids: 816 H1 (i
              Irons: AP1 4-7 Iron and AP2 7-P with DG AMT Red shaft
              Wedges Vokey SM6 50, 54 and 58 degree
              Putter: X7m

Comment

Originally posted by CAA_Beat View Post
                That's mind boggling that someone thinks they can get by for two years without doing required training or certification until the last minute. In my last company we had annual ethics, sexual harassment and cc security training that needed to be done. We were given usually 90 days from the time it went live. Amazing how many people waited until the last day to try and get all three in. while it didn't necessarily cost them their jobs if they didn't (the first time) it made their boss look bad on the compliance reports.

Sorry for your extra work load.
                I've spent the last 2 weeks helping her understand concepts she should've had down about 18 months ago. Pretty sure the next one will have to come in with licensing already.

0311 4-PW w/ LZ 5.5
                Vokey SM7 48,54,59
                2019 ProV1X

Comment

Originally posted by Girardcorp View Post

I see it all the time. Crazy how people slack and expect to get things done in time.
                  "It is what it is"

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"

Comment

This really has no right to be in the rant thread - I apologize ahead of time.

Frost delay has my tee time moved back 2 hours. I was hoping to catch a yoga class at 1:00 pm, but I won't be done my round by then. Initial tee time was 8:15.

Spoiler
                    GBB 9* ( LZ 6.0)
                    Bertha Mini 1.5 12*
                    I25 3h (19*), I25 4-PW, KBS 120 Stiff shafts.
                    Tour Gorge 50*
                    56*
                    62*
                    Rx2

Comment

Turn signals - Texas drivers they are not optional equipment, please stop being d-bags and use them

Comment

In on page 1!

Comment

Originally posted by NoLine View Post
                          Turn signals - Texas drivers they are not optional equipment, please stop being d-bags and use them

Maybe their blinker fluid ran out? Hehehe

Utah drivers are no better. If you happen to be one of the drivers that does use them, you have time it perfectly. Put blinker on and move immediately. If the other drivers see your intention to move, they speed up to cut you off. I thought I was semi crazy until they had a write up about it in the paper a few years back.
                          In my Silencer Cart bag:
                          10.5*Big Bertha Alpha ( LZ HC)
                          X2Hot 3 Deep ( Tour Green)
                          V Series Heavenwood
                          Apex Pro 4-P ( $-Taper shafts)
                          51*, 56*
                          MD3 Milled 60*
                          Anser 2 Milled (36" with Flatso)

Comment

Originally posted by rtparty View Post
                            Maybe their blinker fluid ran out? Hehehe

Utah drivers are no better. If you happen to be one of the drivers that does use them, you have time it perfectly. Put blinker on and move immediately. If the other drivers see your intention to move, they speed up to cut you off. I thought I was semi crazy until they had a write up about it in the paper a few years back.
                            I struggle with whether it's ignorance of traffic laws, laziness or disrespect. If pressed I'd say disrespect because people in general suck. I really like dogs however.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
                              In on page 1!
                              Leave it to Big Time to bring a smile on the Rant thread.

My rant is simple. ITS FREAKING COLD! What the heck is this? Why?

Testing Project X Catalyst 100g 6.0 shafts - Thank you THP/PX Crew

Proud Supporter & Captain of Team So. Cal. in the 2017 THP Regional Rivalry - So. Cal vs Nor. Cal.

Participant 2016
                              Championship - TPC Las Vegas!
                              Proud Winner of the custom testor shaft used for 2017 THCE w/ Project X
                              Proud to be part of 2018 HandCrafted Experience with

sigpic

Comment

Above Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X