I'll take Jeopardy! for $2000, Alex

Thanks guys! Being on Jeopardy is one of the few things that I've ever truly wanted to do.
Good luck. I'd love to be on Jeopardy. I think I'm good at home, but I know IF I were to ever get on the show I'd get categories I had no clue and I'd just tell Alex "I'll be over here in the corner on THP, for this round."

Trebek got excited and revealed the last answer when there was two left.

And no one has repeated since Seth lost.

Finally had a repeat champ.

Had a golf category today. Got them all right!

Had no idea that the turkeys are peacocks.

Always feel a little better about the whole thing when you get Final Jeopardy right.

It's almost time for the online test again!

May 30, 2017 - 8pm ET/5pm PT
May 31, 2017 - 9pm ET/6pm PT
Jun 1, 2017 - 11pm ET/8pm PT

just-registered.png

Last edited:
The Teachers tournament started this week and continues all of next week. Some pretty smart teachers and some I am not sure should be teachers.

They put tonight's questions online (for the first time that I know of)

Wednesday's questions:

One more night to take the test - Thursday at 10pm ET

I always root against the contestant who tap tap taps on the buzzer.

This current champion is quite a character and gambler. He's my favorite since Alex a couple years ago.

A world record for Johnny Gilbert!

This Austin dude is pretty awesome. 65 grand today and almost 190 grand in 5 days.

Wow. 69 grand for Austin today. 257 grand in 6 days. That was from betting 34000 of his 35000 in final jeopardy.

Wow. 69 grand for Austin today. 257 grand in 6 days. That was from betting 34000 of his 35000 in final jeopardy.

But could he beat Ken Jennings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Off to a good start. He has what 60 something to go? Haha.

But could he beat Ken Jennings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don’t think so. Ken Jennings had the buzzer timing down. He just always rang in first. This guy is great (even my wife was amused today), but he’s gotten lucky on some of his big bets. Which is what makes him highly entertaining.

Back