I'll take Jeopardy! for $2000, Alex

And of course he rebounds with yet another runaway. 56 grand heading into final and ending up with 96 grand plus for the day.

$1.426 million for 19 games. And the top 9 games all time.

About 61 grand heading into Final Jeopardy in another runaway. Finished at $101,682 for the day, and $1,528,012 in 20 wins.

Ties for the 2nd most wins. The other contestants are mostly along for the ride. The Teacher's Tournament next week could slip him up some.

Kinda like Tiger in his prime. Just dominating.

Read that Ken Jennings has conceded that he has no interest in going head to head with this cat.

Read that Ken Jennings has conceded that he has no interest in going head to head with this cat.
Not surprised. The $ wagering aspect wouldn't bode well for him. He could get most of the questions but that wouldn't guarantee him anything.

I feel bad for those who are going up to James. They never saw it coming. They probably trained their entire lives with the traditional strategy.

James changed the game!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It's hilarious the amount of negative attention he is getting from traditionalist.

I watched him for the first time last night for a few minutes until he found the first DD, dude just knows everything, pretty remarkable. Honestly surprised this strategy of going for the higher amounts isn't used more often, makes total sense if you're gonna gamble big on the DDs.

I watched him for the first time last night for a few minutes until he found the first DD, dude just knows everything, pretty remarkable. Honestly surprised this strategy of going for the higher amounts isn't used more often, makes total sense if you're gonna gamble big on the DDs.

I doubt most players have the guts (and the money in their own banks/investments) to play like Holzhauer does. Tough to best 20 grand on a daily double when your main thought is to make sure you simply win the game, not set records. Although the people who are playing him suring this streak may be better served to do what they can to make as much as possible. Almost worked for the guy a couple days ago who won over 50 grand the other day in his loss (and set a record himself with the highest non-winning score ever)'

From what I've read about the guy (and the things he has mentioned on the show), the guy isn't hurting for money at all which makes his gameplay not as surprising. He mentioned in an article that his wife was worried when he bet $75,000 on whether someone would be a first-ticket hall of famer. He won the bet and said he just doesn't tell his wife when he spends that much anymore. Yesterday or the day before he mentioned that his daughter has been to 14 countries, so they travel a lot, and often as well.

So he's basically making all these bets with house money that he isn't worried about losing. He's not stupid by any means as he always makes sure he has a cushion to win (or remain in the lead) regardless of whether his is right or wrong. He's only had two games that weren't runaways.

I don't get the people who don't like the guy. He is not as wild and crazy as some of the more popular long time champions of recent history, but his confidence is obvious. I wish he would bet more on the daily doubles myself. He doesn't go "all-in" as much as he used to. And Jeopardy! had to start putting the daily doubles in the 1,000 answers (I think 3 times in the last 4 games) to trip him up.

There is a chart that shows his percentage of correct answers, correct daily doubles and correct finals. It's pretty impressive. I'll find it later.

Another runaway for yesterday's game. $80,000+ and over 1.6 million overall. And adds to his beat the old record games.

And another runaway on today's episode. Another 82 grand and 1.69 million in 22 games.

Two weeks of Teacher's Tournament coming up.

Watched the first day of the teachers tournament. Strange watching the game played in classic style!

And the James Holzhauer show is back and he wins again. This time with $89,229 and running his total to $1.78 million in 23 games. And now has the 13 highest scores ever.

And Jeopardy! is fun again.

And of course he wins his 24th game. This time with $86,905 for a total of $1.867 million.

And now has the 14 highest scores.

You could tell they had an idea it was over with his 2nd daily double and when he uncovered the last one they knew it was a done deal.

And the James Holzhauer show is back and he wins again. This time with $89,229 and running his total to $1.78 million in 23 games. And now has the 13 highest scores ever.

And Jeopardy! is fun again.

He could have lost that one with that bet, couldn’t he? Seemed very aggressive haha

He could have lost that one with that bet, couldn’t he? Seemed very aggressive haha
No, he still would have won by one or two thousand if he missed and the person in 2nd had bet it all.

Now one time Austin from a coupleseasons ago had 35 grand and bet 34 grand and could have lost if he missed but he got it right.

Win number 25 for James but this time doesn't add to his top scores of all time for the first time in a while. $71,885 today for $1.939 million. He can hit 2 million tomorrow.

The champ didn't lead after the first round but took the lead midway through double jeopardy but not a runaway for a change. Wins the game with $52,108 but falls short of the two million mark at $1.991 million.

Fun game though. The 2nd place guy played like James and went with high dollar answers and making his daily double a true daily double.

The champ had $24,600 and a $22,400 lead in regular Jeopardy. Ended up with $74,400 in winning game 27. Second place had 1800.

Didn't get either daily double in Double Jeopardy and the guy who did lost $4600 on them.

Finally crosses the 2 million mark at $2.065 million.

Only $21,800 on regular Jeopardy today for the champ. Gets up to $72,022 heading into Final Jeopardy.

Wins $130,022 and falls just short of another new single day record. Runs his total to $2.195 million, $325,000 from the record in 28 wins.

This dude is insane.

Only 1 daily double for the champ today but he put the game out of reach with it. 2nd place had too much to bet a lot in final so he "only" won $59,381 and moves to $2.255 million overall for 29 wins. Could get the record in 2 games but 3 is more likely.

It sucks when this guy doesn't win six figures!

And another non-beat-the-record-before-he-came-around game. $69,033 today and $2.324 million in 30 wins. Less than $200,000 away from the record.

I always what keeps these guys from going out on jeapordy sooner, like why wait 5 years?

Also, if theyre the genius but socially awkward types lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

$58,812 today and $2.382 million total on 31 days. It's goong to take a new record day tomorrow to break Ken Jennings total record this week.

Back