I'll take Jeopardy! for $2000, Alex

But if all 3 end with $0 then none of them win in non-tournaments. Saw it happen for the first time a couple months ago. Alex was like "well, sorry you all lose. we'll have 3 new contestants tomorrow."

I did see that episode, only time I have seen it myself.

But if all 3 end with $0 then none of them win in non-tournaments. Saw it happen for the first time a couple months ago. Alex was like "well, sorry you all lose. we'll have 3 new contestants tomorrow."
That is also mentioned in the link above.

That would require me clicking the link, and that's a lot of effort. :alien:
Then that means you miss this, which is also in the link!

jp_02112016_alexdancing.gif

I need to start clicking more links

Wow. Today's was straight hard to watch. Power players weren't so powerful today. Hopefully none of those 3 ever get invited back if they do this again.
I am watching this one now. These people are too smart for their own good. They over think everything.

Do you guys guess the answer to final before the answer is shown? We do that nightly. There's a bar down town that gives you free beer if you get it right ---> practice :)

I like free beer. Another reason to visit Wisconsin!

Don't really like the Mafia wannabe who can't stand still.

Don't really like the Mafia wannabe who can't stand still.

My wife kept on referring to him as "Gordon Gekko". And the constant movement was distracting.

But he was from MA, so I was rooting for the hometown guy. Sort of, at least. I was more indifferent.

My wife kept on referring to him as "Gordon Gekko". And the constant movement was distracting.

But he was from MA, so I was rooting for the hometown guy. Sort of, at least. I was more indifferent.

My wife and I were calling him Gordon Gekko too. The lady he lost to is really good though,mi wouldn't be surprised if she was around for a while.

Wife kept calling him Matt Damon.... That smug look of his when he got an answer right... well, he lost..

We watched the Tournament of Champions the last two weeks. It actually aired in March I think, but we didn't see it.

Like the guy named Alex who won. Smart bastage. Loved the fact he would do true daily doubles when he had $15,000. Or he would bid a dollar. We were hoping he would win, as he trounced his competition during his six game run as champion, and throughout the tournament.

He did this in his game to get into the finals in Final Jeopardy:

Always a good watch when you get the final Jeopardy answer. Haven't missed a show this new season. Only six shows in though.

The WWI category is featuring Kansas City, MO.

The online tests are coming up in the beginning of October. Go register!

The online tests are coming up in the beginning of October. Go register!
I took a 30 question practice test. Only had a clue on 14 of them. Got ten of those right.

9 days and $210,000 for Seth so far. Haven't seen Friday's show yet.

And Seth is up to $231,000 in 10 days. Fifth most money ever. Pretty effing impressive.

Last edited:
11 wins and $245,002 for Seth Wilson. Didn't like him at first but I'm rooting for him. Only 64 wins to go to break the record!

This Seth guy is kinda smart.

I'll take Jeopardy! for $2000, Alex

Just saw, he's en fuego

Edit: he gone

Last edited:
How lame. 5 dollar bet. What a chicken$h#t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back