PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
There's the Banter Away Thread....
The Happy Thread....
The Rant of the day thread...

And now there is the thread that will make you laugh, smile, chuckle or just plain brighten up your day. In our busy day to day lives we can get caught up in what's going on around us. Sometimes we just need to take a minute and laugh. Hopefully this will help lighten the mood!

Post whatever you think is the funniest thing you saw, heard, read or was told on that day! It can be a pic, a meme, a gif, a joke, anything really. Just make sure you think its funny.

To start if off, in the sprit of the Olympics kicking off, a friend of mine sent me this and said:

4yrs of Olympic prep for this?

Nothing we had a shi++y day.

Made us both wonder if it was even worth it to work at a course.

I read mancest's NorCal v SoCal recap posts and damn near laughed out loud in class!

Oh and another thing was the bear post in the project x handcrafted event thread. Hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing we had a shi++y day.

Made us both wonder if it was even worth it to work at a course.

Hopefully the vid helped a bit lol

No idea what's going on here.....but it made me laugh hysterically by the end.
[video=youtube;ZZ5LpwO-An4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4[/video]

ITx3Jcd.jpg

this lady is nutz she must really love books. her face at the end omg lol

My border collie. He makes me laugh all the time. His neurotic intensity combined with being too smart for his own good makes for hilarious moment after moment.

My sister has a border also. Holy crap they are waaaaay to smart for their own good. Kinda crazy

You have to watch the whole clip from that dive in the first post. Here is one with hilarious commentary. Beware the language is NSFW so put the headphones on.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n6d-WDRTHXg

I guess you had to see this scene to get the humor in it. So my dog Moe is 15 and doesn't exactly have total control over his bowels movements. I took him out this morning before golf and he was fine. I come home, everything is fine. I go out in backyard and have a beer. I then hear my wife yelling at me from the front door of the house. Moe apparently left a gift at the front door which she proceeded to step in, in flip flops. "Take my flip flops off for me?" Me: "NFW dear they are covered in dog poop", "please", "no way".....this continued for a few minutes. I then realized Moe is sitting next to me looking up as if we were both a little nuts. I took the damn flip flops off and cleaned up the poop. I am so whipped! :bicker:

I got to watch 3-4 episodes of "comedians in cars getting coffee"

Funny stuff

Don brown from project X posting the video of the cannon stress test. if you take the time to read the back story, the payoff of the video is hilarious.

Don brown from project X posting the video of the cannon stress test. if you take the time to read the back story, the payoff of the video is hilarious.

Yeah it is. If they followed the live thread it's pure gold.

Yeah it is. If they followed the live thread it's pure gold.

people poked their heads in my office to see what the heck was going on. I couldn't stop laughing.

people poked their heads in my office to see what the heck was going on. I couldn't stop laughing.

So did your start your story..."see I gave this guy I just met in California a Teddy Bear that I named after him.....and he shot it with a 130 mph canon......."

So did your start your story..."see I gave this guy I just met in California a Teddy Bear that I named after him.....and he shot it with a 130 mph canon......."

no. it was "some weird guy gave a teddy bear to this golf shaft designer I met last week, and he blew it up with a cannon."

A couple of A$$ Clowns on Instagram thinking they were dancing.

05f074f7674e5866061d500dd745d54a.jpg

This is mean but it made me laugh out loud!

https://youtu.be/WMilW_vTE10

https://youtu.be/WMilW_vTE10/URL] Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Back