What made you laugh today?

If you have a dog, this is extra funny

9080555b33c6d692117575354b1d62e4.png

Hahah those that travel do this....A LOT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love H2G2
d81ede59ea9e0999fcbf41edd269768d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This stuff makes me laugh.

I love H2G2
d81ede59ea9e0999fcbf41edd269768d.jpg

I love Douglas Adams! I have every book, and have read them many times. Some of the lesser known ones are the Starship Titanic (which had a total existence failure) and Dirk Gently's holistic detective agency. Where someone actually tried to conduct the shrodingers cat "experiment" and tried to hire Dirk to find the cat.

Whiskey

Whiskey

I love Douglas Adams! I have every book, and have read them many times. Some of the lesser known ones are the Starship Titanic (which had a total existence failure) and Dirk Gently's holistic detective agency. Where someone actually tried to conduct the shrodingers cat "experiment" and tried to hire Dirk to find the cat.

Whiskey

Whiskey
I'm listening to the original radio shows with my kids right now. They're amazing! Haven't read any of the books yet, wanted to start at the beginning.

Im dying here.......

Annnnnnd this one might be even better.....

Those were great! I needed that this morning, great share Paul.

Those were awesome Pkorf!

I busted a gut

Very funny

Since I love humor, this is hilarious

this video had me cracking up today

DoGP2yIXUAEXAZi.jpg:large

So.. I may have got bored on Amazon and found something entertaining for not a lot of money. Maybe Iโ€™m wandering around putting these in various places.

20aa29756f8a0bd659ea2510fba8dda4.jpg

So.. I may have got bored on Amazon and found something entertaining for not a lot of money. Maybe Iโ€™m wandering around putting these in various places.

20aa29756f8a0bd659ea2510fba8dda4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did the golfer bring a chauffeur to the course with him?

Because he was told to make sure he brings a driver.

NO DOUBT YOUโ€™VE heard the saying, โ€œGolf is 90 percent mental,โ€ If that's true, then why do we still equate golf ability with physical skill?

This guy was interviewed on the Golf Channel yesterday at the Ryder Cup. Never heard of him before, but his impressions are amazing!

Two things made me laugh today, my fat gap wedge on a par 3 and a shanked SW on 9 from 50 yards. Gotta laugh at those mistakes and move on or they eat you alive.

[video=youtube;E-zlQ-Hui44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-zlQ-Hui44[/video]

The thread that was just above this on preppers. Whatever those are.

Back