This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Rant of the Day

The last thread was getting too big so I have closed it down and started this one. You can reference back to the old rant thread here https://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ant-of-the-day
    Follow THP on Facebook!

My THP rants are getting smaller this am

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2019 Championship Participant @ Firestone CC
    Epic SZ w/ Tour AD di 7X Orange/white
    Rogue 3W w/EvenFlow Blue 75 6.5
    KING F8 2Hyb w/ES SW 780 SmacWrap Black S-Tipped 1/2"
    KING UT 4I w/ CTaper Lite Stiff
    KING Pro-Black 5,6CB / 7,PWMB w/CTaper Lite Stiff
    TourB XW-1 52/08, 56/10, 60/10 wedges w/
    Pro Platinum 2.5
    2019 Championship Participant @ Firestone CC

Member of TEAM HACKERS in the 2018 MORGAN CUP - P4B "miss you brother"

Comment

heard something from my mom who is a teacher locally that made me sick:

One of her students was attacked at lunch by another student after her student tagged the other student "out" in a game of dodgeball. The kid literally got tagged out, walked away from the game, grabbed a metal bat from one of the teachers PE closets then returned and proceeded to take BP on my mom's student's head. Once the kid was on the ground, the attacking kid decided to take a few swings at the adult that tried to break up the beating. 5-7 minutes later, with the attacker wondering around still swinging the bat, the "trained" staff showed up to smoother the kid basically and haul him off to the nurses office to try and calm him down. But of course, you know that's where they're treating my mom's student for the head injury and all sh!t breaks out in there because the attacker isn't being restricted and is free to stand or sit or in this case, basically remodel the nurses office by throwing everything and anything he can get his hands on until they smoother him again and finally restrain his arms. That was thursday. After a quick 3 day suspension with no other punishment pending, the kid returns to school and promptly searches out and continues the beating of my mom's student at first chance. Puts him in a headlock and begins twisting his head sideways in a snapping motion. Another 3 day suspension and that's it...Gotta love elementary school policys.

Testing Project X Catalyst 100g 6.0 shafts - Thank you THP/PX Crew

Proud Supporter & Captain of Team So. Cal. in the 2017 THP Regional Rivalry - So. Cal vs Nor. Cal.

Participant 2016
      Championship - TPC Las Vegas!
      Proud Winner of the custom testor shaft used for 2017 THCE w/ Project X
      Proud to be part of 2018 HandCrafted Experience with

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alez367 View Post

One of her students was attacked at lunch by another student after her student tagged the other student "out" in a game of dodgeball. The kid literally got tagged out, walked away from the game, grabbed a metal bat from one of the teachers PE closets then returned and proceeded to take BP on my mom's student's head. Once the kid was on the ground, the attacking kid decided to take a few swings at the adult that tried to break up the beating. 5-7 minutes later, with the attacker wondering around still swinging the bat, the "trained" staff showed up to smoother the kid basically and haul him off to the nurses office to try and calm him down. But of course, you know that's where they're treating my mom's student for the head injury and all sh!t breaks out in there because the attacker isn't being restricted and is free to stand or sit or in this case, basically remodel the nurses office by throwing everything and anything he can get his hands on until they smoother him again and finally restrain his arms. That was thursday. After a quick 3 day suspension with no other punishment pending, the kid returns to school and promptly searches out and continues the beating of my mom's student at first chance. Puts him in a headlock and begins twisting his head sideways in a snapping motion. Another 3 day suspension and that's it...Gotta love elementary school policys.
        Well, a troubled youngster would look bad on the school. I won't go into my thoughts on how that ends up in this section of the forum.
        M5 Tour / Tensei CK Orange 60
        M2 3HL / White Tie 70x4
        Apex UT 18 / Recoil 680 F4
        Apex 3i / Tour V 110, Apex Pro 19 Smoke 4-PW / LZ 6.0
        J40 52
        MD4 56W
        Studio Stainless Newport 2 by Kick Ass Clubs

Comment

If that happened to my kid, I'd be in jail within a week.
          In my Team Hackers Vessel/Cobra Arnold Palmer Stand Bag

KING F9 Speedback 9* Driver
          KING F9 Speedback 13.5* Tour Fairway
          Z U85 18* Utility Iron
          KING F9 Speedback 4/5 Irons
          KING Forged TEC Black 6-G Irons
          RTX4 Black 50/54/58 Wedges
          Super Rat

Comment

Originally posted by Canadan View Post

If that happened to my kid, I'd be in jail within a week.
            official response was "he's under 11 and juvenile court won't intercede under 11".

Proud Supporter & Captain of Team So. Cal. in the 2017 THP Regional Rivalry - So. Cal vs Nor. Cal.

Participant 2016

sigpic

Comment

I can see some legal action coming from this...
              Driver: G400 SF Tec
              Fairway: G400 3W
              Irons: Launcher HB 4-DW
              Wedges: Tour-S 56*/60*
              Putter: O-Works Versa Tank #7
              Ball: Chrome Soft / K-Sig Performance + / Gamer Tour

Comment

official response was "he's under 11 and juvenile court won't intercede under 11".
                Hell no. Absolutely do not accept.
                In my Team Hackers Vessel/Cobra Arnold Palmer Stand Bag

KING F9 Speedback 9* Driver
                KING F9 Speedback 13.5* Tour Fairway
                Z U85 18* Utility Iron
                KING F9 Speedback 4/5 Irons
                KING Forged TEC Black 6-G Irons
                RTX4 Black 50/54/58 Wedges
                Super Rat

Comment

yeah that is freaking crazy
                  Want to know what's in my FlexTech Bag Here ya go!

Cortex w/Aldila Rogue Silver 125 Stiff
                  G410 5 wood
                  Steelhead XR Heavenwood
                  Apex 4 & 5 hybrid
                  Apex '19 Combo 6-AW w/Catalyst 100 6.0
                  New Level M-Type 56 & 60
                  Spider X

Comment

ELEMENTARY?? I thought for sure that would a HS kid.

Around here, I learned that they have to go through a progression of discipline before they can really kick a kid out. "Did you try talking to his parents first? Maybe that will do it."
                    In my ultralightweight 2019 Morgan Cup bag:
                    F9 10.5* with Atmos TS Blue 6R
                    3-4W & 5-6W with Atmos TS Blue 6R
                    4H with Atmos TS Black 7R
                    5-GW ForgedTEC Black with Tour 90 R Flex
                    56 and 60* King Black wedges with Tour 90 R Flex
                    O-Works 7s Red
                    Q-Star Tour, Z-Star or Chrome Soft X TT

Comment

Alez367 that is absolutely insane. it would be difficult for me to restrain myself from taking matters in my own hands by whatever means necessary. that is assault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      awesomeness
                      perfection
                      innovation
                      excellence
                      brilliance
                      pioneering
                      leading
                      redefining

Humbled, honored, and beaming with excitement to be the Captain (what, CAPTAIN???) of Team THP in the 2019 Grandaddy with

Comment

Originally posted by McLovin View Post
                        Alez367 that is absolutely insane. it would be difficult for me to restrain myself from taking matters in my own hands by whatever means necessary. that is assault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        while not making light of the topic...I read the last line of your post and thought of this

pCJc1oa.gif
                        Want to know what's in my FlexTech Bag Here ya go!

Cortex w/Aldila Rogue Silver 125 Stiff
                        G410 5 wood
                        Steelhead XR Heavenwood
                        Apex 4 & 5 hybrid
                        Apex '19 Combo 6-AW w/Catalyst 100 6.0
                        New Level M-Type 56 & 60
                        Spider X

Comment

Originally posted by campilobaxter View Post

ELEMENTARY?? I thought for sure that would a HS kid.

Around here, I learned that they have to go through a progression of discipline before they can really kick a kid out. "Did you try talking to his parents first? Maybe that will do it."
                          they couldn't even stop the kid when he was swinging the bat because unless they were "trained" staff, no adult was allowed to touch the kid. Are you freaking kidding me!!

Participant 2016

sigpic

Comment

they couldn't even stop the kid when he was swinging the bat because unless they were "trained" staff, no adult was allowed to touch the kid. Are you freaking kidding me!!
                            So they're not allowed to prevent the commission of a forcible felony?

We're doomed.
                            M5 Tour / Tensei CK Orange 60
                            M2 3HL / White Tie 70x4
                            Apex UT 18 / Recoil 680 F4
                            Apex 3i / Tour V 110, Apex Pro 19 Smoke 4-PW / LZ 6.0
                            J40 52
                            MD4 56W
                            Studio Stainless Newport 2 by Kick Ass Clubs

Comment

Yeah, that will change once the injured kid's family sues the school district.

So messed up.
                              In my ultralightweight 2019 Morgan Cup bag:
                              F9 10.5* with Atmos TS Blue 6R
                              3-4W & 5-6W with Atmos TS Blue 6R
                              4H with Atmos TS Black 7R
                              5-GW ForgedTEC Black with Tour 90 R Flex
                              56 and 60* King Black wedges with Tour 90 R Flex
                              O-Works 7s Red
                              Q-Star Tour, Z-Star or Chrome Soft X TT

Comment

Above Footer Ad

Collapse