Today is my one year anniversary of signing up on THP! I was just getting back into golf and was looking for some reviews and found the best community of golfers you could ever ask for, I have learned way more about golf then I ever thought I would. I was lucky enough to go on an amazing trip with some of the best THPers ever. Our Tucson THP guys are awesome and I would not have met them without being here!

This game has drawn me in and it is now all I do lol. 4-5 days a week for practicing and playing irking on being the best golfer I can be. I look forward to reading the forums everyday to see what is happening! The best place for golf on the web hands down!!

Doubleb21;n8879817 said:
Today is my one year anniversary of signing up on THP! I was just getting back into golf and was looking for some reviews and found the best community of golfers you could ever ask for, I have learned way more about golf then I ever thought I would. I was lucky enough to go on an amazing trip with some of the best THPers ever. Our Tucson THP guys are awesome and I would not have met them without being here!

This game has drawn me in and it is now all I do lol. 4-5 days a week for practicing and playing irking on being the best golfer I can be. I look forward to reading the forums everyday to see what is happening! The best place for golf on the web hands down!!

We are glad to have you Double B.

Yesterday was a fun day on the course. Our men’s league does an 18 hole Foursomes Challenge (Alt Shot) each year and my partner and I managed to win our preflighted handicapped group!

Now that’s Gucci bruh!

27bff3c8cdc0b2a5b6f8432492787170.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

e1iterate;n8879828 said:
Yesterday was a fun day on the course. Our men’s league does an 18 hole Foursomes Challenge (Alt Shot) each year and my partner and I managed to win our preflighted handicapped group!

Now that’s Gucci bruh!

27bff3c8cdc0b2a5b6f8432492787170.jpg

Congratulations! Good stuff.

05D9C070-301A-42A8-856B-E6AAB416C13E.png
WooHoo! Goonies movie party at Alamo Drafthouse in about an hour. I am as giddy as a schoolgirl! It was a blast!
7BB87851-3D2D-485F-81C3-6338AA99CEC2.jpeg

Last edited:
KEV;n8879181 said:
Ours start this week. We'll be sending our youngest off to kindergarten so my biggest happy is the amount of money were going to save on daycare!

Yes, that is a big plus and I remember it well even though we now have two in college and our youngest is now entering high school next Monday. Time to start saving all that daycare money for college just in case she winds up going to a private college or like our daughter, wants to go to med school, lol.

Reactions: KEV
tahoebum;n8881606 said:
Yes, that is a big plus and I remember it well even though we now have two in college and our youngest is now entering high school next Monday. Time to start saving all that daycare money for college just in case she winds up going to a private college or like our daughter, wants to go to med school, lol.

That's some great advice. My wife went to a private college and I remember the pain of having to pay that back! We just started with a new financial advisor last week and he gave us the same advice. I guess it's time to be a responsible adult instead of spend it on fun shiny stuff.

Two quick things for me to mention...

1. Commodity rearrangement occurred and now I'm responsible for some high visibility commodities.
2. Sewer line broke (separated in 3 spots) in the front yard a few weeks back and I chased the builder and it looks like they might help to reimburse some funds. Still working through it but looks promising.

After months of sacrificing my family, social, and golf life I finally passed my psychology licensing exam!!!!!

Parrot;n8891669 said:
One year, cancer free! F yeah!

This is awesome!

Parrot;n8891669 said:

Awesome man! This is definitely news worth sharing and feeling good about!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parrot;n8891669 said:

Now that is a huuugggeeee happy!!

Yes after 10 days on the road I’m heading home and my meeting in Texas for Thursday was cancelled!!!

Managed to fix the kiddo's toy lawnmower. 4 minutes after opening the box it was broken, so really happy to get it fixed up for the monkey!

Watching some US Open tennis action with the mrs. She gets so excited and rattles off commentary. I love it. Warms my heart. We met playing college tennis. I find that little things like this are what bring me the greatest happiness.

Made huge new developments on my new show today. 14 hour straight work, after 5 hours of travel, but it was so worth it. Hotel bed never felt so comfy.

We had a boy!!! Our little nugget Graham was born last Saturday. Nothing makes me happier than seeing him healthy and getting stronger by the day

Our little baby Jason arrived at 10:06 PM. He came out in a hurry weighing 8lbs even and 20 inches long. Mother and baby are doing great!

Attachments

• photo36709.jpg
    photo36709.jpg
    1,008 KB · Views: 3
  • photo36710.jpg
    photo36710.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Stryker;n8895537 said:
Our little baby Jason arrived at 10:06 PM. He came out in a hurry weighing 8lbs even and 20 inches long. Mother and baby are doing great!
CONGRATULATIONS Stryker!

My dad had hip replacement surgery and everything went well and the Hurricane is going to avoid us for the most part.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Stryker;n8895537 said:

Congratulations!

Got my lady out to the range yesterday.

1214d8c1e661c759d6f073d628132e12.jpg

e1iterate;n8898395 said:
Got my lady out to the range yesterday.

1214d8c1e661c759d6f073d628132e12.jpg

Over

Chicked

Pretty happy day today playing golf while my dad was there with me.

Reactions: KEV
Ducked out of work around lunch time and played 18 with a couple coworkers. As we finished up we were joking that it took us way too long to get out together. Fun round.

Back