Calling All Audi A6 Owners

Rock26

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello Everyone,

I am in the market for a used 2017 Audi A6 and I have been looking online for confirmation my clubs will fit in the trunk. Does anyone have an A6 and if so do you have issues getting clubs in the trunk?

Thanks for the help,
Rocky

I have an S4 which is smaller than A6 and they don't fit, I have to put in back seat. I would think they would fit without issue in the A6.

vdubtx;n8880978 said:
I have an S4 which is smaller than A6 and they don't fit, I have to put in back seat. I would think they would fit without issue in the A6.

Thanks for the feedback, I think I will end up taking my bag with me before signing any paperwork.

Rock26;n8881264 said:
Thanks for the feedback, I think I will end up taking my bag with me before signing any paperwork.

Great idea

Rock26;n8881264 said:

take a driver and account for a couple more inches.

I have a 2016 A6 & have no problem fitting my clubs in the trunk, they go in on an angle, they do not fit straight back to front or left to right, thinking about getting the 2019 model it's pretty sweet

Clubs ride shot gun , problem solved.

DG_1234;n8881339 said:
Clubs ride shot gun , problem solved.

mine live in the car, never know when it's time to go

There is absolutely no way golf clubs won’t fit in the trunk of an A6.....unless you’re rocking a staffer, it shouldn’t be a problem whatsoever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jhstew1;n8881378 said:
mine live in the car, never know when it's time to go

I like your passion for golf, but storing clubs and, or, golf shoes within the trunk of a car is harmful.

jhstew1;n8881320 said:
I have a 2016 A6 & have no problem fitting my clubs in the trunk, they go in on an angle, they do not fit straight back to front or left to right, thinking about getting the 2019 model it's pretty sweet
What has your overall experience with the car been?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Rock26;n8880814 said:
Hello Everyone,

I am in the market for a used 2017 Audi A6 and I have been looking online for confirmation my clubs will fit in the trunk. Does anyone have an A6 and if so do you have issues getting clubs in the trunk?

Thanks for the help,
Rocky

Wrong answer... clubs go in the back seat.... riding in style :angel:

Answered all ready, but my clubs fit in the trunk of my A4 (diagonally) so you should have no issue.

I have the A5 cabriolet and nope the Clubs don’t fit the trunk. The A6 is a bigger sedan, so I would say the clubs would fit easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rock26;n8881438 said:
What has your overall experience with the car been?

It has been great, for a 2.0L Turbo it is really quick. Trying to decide whether to keep it as my lease is almost up or get the newer model, which I drove for a day & it is very impressive with a 3.0L Turbo

Stemmy66;n8881443 said:
Wrong answer... clubs go in the back seat.... riding in style :angel:
But you have to hide them somewhere when you're at work.

jhstew1;n8881455 said:
It has been great, for a 2.0L Turbo it is really quick. Trying to decide whether to keep it as my lease is almost up or get the newer model, which I drove for a day & it is very impressive with a 3.0L Turbo
Yeah, I test drove the 2.0 today, and hopefully will drive the 3.0 tomorrow.

Last edited:
Rock26;n8881462 said:
Yeah, I test drove the 2.0 today, and hopefully will drive the 3.0 tomorrow.

I drove the 2.0L Turbo Quattro in the past as loaner & felt the 4 wheel drive was a bit too much for the 2.0L (my current 2.0L Turbo is front wheel drive) Now driving the Quattro w/ the 3.0L is impressive, the car fly's & the redesigned cockpit os pretty cool looking.

jhstew1;n8881523 said:
I drove the 2.0L Turbo Quattro in the past as loaner & felt the 4 wheel drive was a bit too much for the 2.0L (my current 2.0L Turbo is front wheel drive) Now driving the Quattro w/ the 3.0L is impressive, the car fly's & the redesigned cockpit os pretty cool looking.

Nothing a little software can’t fix haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think A6 with a 2.0 and its weight with Quattro is not a good combination. I have had a loaner with the 3.0 and it feels great with that engine. Not as quick as my S4, but pretty close.

Back