New School Year - 1st Day Pics

DNice26

Happy to be here...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all,

With the 1st day of school coming up for many of the most important little people in our lives, I figured maybe we could share pics of the special day.

My little lass is starting her first day of Kindergarten in a week or so. I know it will be a memorable, emotional moment, so I plan to post a pic.

Also, any one have any advise related to kids and their journey to school, please share!!!
I’m sure there is some wisdom out there, that I could use! Lol...

My youngest started TK 2 weeks ago. I was concerned, but she loves it! Picture day was last Monday, can’t wait to see the photos.
3cc327310c1ea0cf741af6599ed76d05.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark_UK;n8888549 said:
My youngest started TK 2 weeks ago. I was concerned, but she loves it! Picture day was last Monday, can’t wait to see the photos.
3cc327310c1ea0cf741af6599ed76d05.jpg

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Yeah, I’m nervous about my little lady’s first day experience.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...-west-49445515

This has gone viral over here , with many parents enjoying the 'impact' the first day at school has.

Loved the response from the little girl.

"I said to her, 'your shoes are on the wrong feet,' and she said: 'But I had a great day today mummy,'"

Leftyuk;n8889018 said:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...-west-49445515

This has gone viral over here , with many parents enjoying the 'impact' the first day at school has.

Loved the response from the little girl.

"I said to her, 'your shoes are on the wrong feet,' and she said: 'But I had a great day today mummy,'"

Haha, awesome. My little one starts next Tuesday. Need to clear my morning schedule so I can see her off on the bus.

5E919377-A149-4D13-B98A-025A5423EC10.jpg Today is my son's Last First Day! I have mixed emotions about this! I am happy and proud he is growing up! I am sad that he is growing up! We will be so ecstatic when he graduates! It's been an uphill battle with his Autism and Epilepsy!
​​​​​​​

Last Tuesday the little guy started Kindergarten. So proud of him, and he is loving and killing it already.

Attachments

• ddrs.jpg
    ddrs.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 0
  • ddrs2.jpg
    ddrs2.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 0
J.B. Cobb III;n8890033 said:
Today is my son's Last First Day! I have mixed emotions about this! I am happy and proud he is growing up! I am sad that he is growing up! We will be so ecstatic when he graduates! It's been an uphill battle with his Autism and Epilepsy!
​​​​​​​

Mine has his last first day next week. It's a really weird feeling. And it's amazing how quickly the years have gone by.

8, 6 and 3 - all off to the same school for the first time.
Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 10.13.28 AM.png

gonyr;n8890227 said:
Mine has his last first day next week. It's a really weird feeling. And it's amazing how quickly the years have gone by.

My daughter starts her first day of preschool next week! It has come full circle!

Great pics guys! excited to post mine next Tuesday.

My daughter started pre k on wed! Next year on to kindergarten!

Back