The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meetings are the bane of my existence.

Meetings are the bane of my existence.

I see your meetings, and raise you Parent/Teacher Conferences....

THAT NO ONE EVER SHOWS UP TO.

Got that one Friday. “Sorry I’m late getting home. Had a parent no show a conference.”

Got that one Friday. “Sorry I’m late getting home. Had a parent no show a conference.”

Have to be here until 6:30 tonight and tomorrow, wanna guess how many I see? Last semester it was three, and two were about teachers kids.

Just another thing on my list of "WOW that is pissing me off today".

Haha, the last one my kids had both teachers looked legitimately surprised that I was there!

Have to be here until 6:30 tonight and tomorrow, wanna guess how many I see? Last semester it was three, and two were about teachers kids.

Just another thing on my list of "WOW that is pissing me off today".

I hated Parent-Teacher night! What a waste of time. Glad I teach at the community college now!

So my dentist was telling me all about how he played Bluejack National the past 3 months, and how excited he is to get back out there next week. All while poking and prying in my mouth...........I told him that since I have paid a stupid amount of money the past 10 years that he should take me out there to play. I’m assuming the phone won’t ring

QUICK!

Anyone want to guess how many parents I saw tonight?

Parents are lazy.

Should have made it an assignment of the students to have them show up

This really disgusts me. My mom is also an educator and some of the stories she tells me about the parents - why the eff do you have children - sh!tty as parents.

I have taught since 2010. I bet I haven't had more than 10 parents come see me on parent-teacher conference night.

Hey @Canadan

My new thesaurus is terrible.
Not only that it's really terrible.

My wife taught Calc./Algebra and the parents that she needed to see never show up, however, the kids that do well their parents are always there. When Johnny or Mary get a failing grade, they are the first ones to ask why!!

how on earth do you have 400+ posts in less than 4 days? for realz? sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back