The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you absolutely sure it's not you who has the 400 posts in four days?

I am. I am. I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol no sorry just happened to see it and was like....

I made the top 25! I've been slacking though from previous performances.

But hey look, I cracked 23k! haha

So here's the real question..

why not?

Not sure. Lots going on. Not sure ive ever been able to even consider getting near 100 posts a day lol. Not hating....by any means just....that’s some serious foruming

Not sure. Lots going on. Not sure ive ever been able to even consider getting near 100 posts a day lol. Not hating....by any means just....that’s some serious foruming

16 potential wake hours in a day.. That's only like 7 posts an hour bro.

I'm slacking.

16 potential wake hours in a day.. That's only like 7 posts an hour bro.

I'm slacking.

Touché touché

If you ate tacos and didn’t post a picture of them, did you really have tacos?

3aa7da210b14a834a41f29cc5a95514f.jpg

Almost flipped my car going 20 under on the highway that was fun...stupid ice.

Pretty long travel day yesterday topped off with a crappy night of sleep. Up and dressed and ready to go, three hours before I need to be

Pretty long travel day yesterday topped off with a crappy night of sleep. Up and dressed and ready to go, three hours before I need to be

That’s fine as long as you’re in California getting ready to go play golf.

I suspect that is NOT the case though....

That’s fine as long as you’re in California getting ready to go play golf.

I suspect that is NOT the case though....

Lol sure isn’t

It’s never fun.

It’s never fun.

it sure isnt but its honestly been nice being able to work in silence the past couple hours haha

Oh, hey. More parent teacher conferences tonight. Wonder if I’ll break that 0 barrier.

Probably not.

Oh, hey. More parent teacher conferences tonight. Wonder if I’ll break that 0 barrier.

Probably not.

Good luck with that. Give me a line at 1.5 and I’ll bet the under...unfortunately.

Quick Shout Out to the people at Mitchell Golf and Golf Works for assisting yesterday in setting up the Club Analyzation and Building area. They are going above and beyond to make sure everything is here in just a couple of days on a really large and heavy order.

Quick Shout Out to the people at Mitchell Golf and Golf Works for assisting yesterday in setting up the Club Analyzation and Building area. They are going above and beyond to make sure everything is here in just a couple of days on a really large and heavy order.

Awesome news there! Always great when people/companies go above and beyond.

I’m eager to see what comes of this setup long term. I expect it to get a constant workout!

Good luck with that. Give me a line at 1.5 and I’ll bet the under...unfortunately.

I’d be there with you betting that line.

Another reason of the many I’m at peace with walking away after this year.

I’d be there with you betting that line.

Another reason of the many I’m at peace with walking away after this year.

Thank for devoting years to educating youth and I wish you success in your new line of work.

Sad for the youth in your area to lose an educator who truly cares about their future.

Thank for devoting years to educating youth and I wish you success in your new line of work.

Sad for the youth in your area to lose an educator who truly cares about their future.

I’ll still be effecting youth in the new job, stay at home dad! Haha

Thank you though, I love education, I just don’t love that we over complicate it and don’t let teachers truly teach anymore.

I’ll still be effecting youth in the new job, stay at home dad! Haha

Thank you though, I love education, I just don’t love that we over complicate it and don’t let teachers truly teach anymore.

Call me jealous...sounds like you’ll be able to sneak for the afternoon 9 much more often!

Congrats Jman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back