The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little Christmas trivia, anyone know what the name of the horse in the song "Jingle Bells" is?
The name of the horse is not given, the bells on bobtail refers to a style of cut for horse tails.

Oh man...Education time.
A bobtail, is actually a type of tail on a horse. It refers to one that is cut short or tied in a knot.
So when it says "Bells on bob tails ring" it is not referring to a name but a type of tail.

So is the horses name Jingle?

Oh man...Education time.
A bobtail, is actually a type of tail on a horse. It refers to one that is cut short or tied in a knot.
So when it says "Bells on bob tails ring" it is not referring to a name but a type of tail.
Yep, after Moose said it wasn't Bob I googled it and that is exactly what I found.
So is the horses name Jingle?
I don't think it's mentioned anywhere in the song, so it is whatever you want it to be.

200_s.gif

Oh man...Education time.

Does a horse have more than one tail? It is a one horse open sleigh after all.

Does a horse have more than one tail? It is a one horse open sleigh after all.

In Bemidji I bet they do. The extra one to keep the pucker area warm 9 months a year. :D

Feeling pretty rejuvenated the last few days and it's been nice. Outside of some news about my dad, things are on the uptick mentally and in life.

If you program PLCs or ladder logic this is funny. One of my coworkers found it in a program this morning.
bc2a45145527f5c9e1dc59353dfaa045.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only drove 557 miles today not including the drive to and from work

Only drove 557 miles today not including the drive to and from work

I'm assuming in a tow truck

Wife's cat has been feeling ill lately, hopefully it's nothing serious. Have to give her some medicine for the next 8 days

And so the baby formula dance begins again. I forgot how time consuming feeding a newborn was. I swear this child is never not hungry. His older brother is as picky an eater as they come, but I have a feeling this one is going to eat me out of house and home. Definitely worse things to worry about in this world though.

I'm assuming in a tow truck

Yeah was in a roll back today hauling equipment, 2 pick ups and 2 drop offs 11.5hrs total including grabbing lunch.

They don't waste time building nests around errant tee shots either...

fdeda200e590cb163b93aa4b3424d53a.jpg

I can't play near them then.

Days aren't usually this long before the holidays.

We're getting it done, though! Bring on Cal's 1st bday tomorrow and Christmas shortly thereafter!!!

He's 1 already? GTFO, although hooray for more December birthdays.

Hi think it is time for some more Raleigh THPers.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I would love to be an NC or FL THPer. I'm pretty specialized though. :(

Lemons and lemonade stuff...one thing about having a **** load of medical bills to pay is the ability to turn them into free flights on CC mileage programs. 2016 med stuff = 2017 golf trips :)

That's the way to plan!

I love this.

15541241_1832840753625677_3014433370680309405_n.jpg

Haha I literally was just told this exact thing this morning by a co worker as I was telling the story about how my kids were behaving last night.

Perfect.

Or in to oncoming traffic.

Please make a video of you taking a wrapped empty box and when misbehaving happens just punt that box across the yard.

Please make a video of you taking a wrapped empty box and when misbehaving happens just punt that box across the yard.

Hahahah!

Can I put the dumb elf on the shelf in that box too?

Oh that bastard elf. Worst idea ever.

Seriously.

What happened to just being a good kid without a doll watching?

Seriously.

What happened to just being a good kid without a doll watching?
No clue. I got my ass busted and it worked pretty well. But that's just me.

I fought the doll idea tooth and nail, but, the doc won. Hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back