The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know they sell clothes for those darn elves? Clothes! Leather Jackets, hats, etc.. We saw them at a store yesterday, unreal.

There is nothing like waiting on these last few days before Christmas looking to see if the UPS or FedEx man is walking up the porch to deliver those last few gifts that were ordered last week!

There is nothing like waiting on these last few days before Christmas looking to see if the UPS or FedEx man is walking up the porch to deliver those last few gifts that were ordered last week!

I just finished up my shopping a few minutes ago. I am keeping the FedEx and UPS folks busy up until Christmas Day.

Driving to work this morning, I was following a person with multiple "don't tailgate me" stickers on their truck. I got a good chuckle as they were tailgating the guy in front them for about 5 miles.

Did you know they sell clothes for those darn elves? Clothes! Leather Jackets, hats, etc.. We saw them at a store yesterday, unreal.

Don't forget the animal pals for them also. Oh, and I saw a "cupcake" outfit you can buy so they can come visit your kid on their birthday.

It's amazing the world has survived as long as it has without hand sanitizer everywhere yet kids these days seem to be sick more often than I remember as a child .

Random thought of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's amazing the world has survived as long as it has without hand sanitizer everywhere yet kids these days seem to be sick more often than I remember as a child .

Random thought of the day.

Wasn't there a study done that suggested the use of antimicrobial soaps was actually getting more folks sick because their immune systems weren't working as well because of a lack of exposure to common germs?

2rnke29.jpg

Somehow yet again I'm surprised by "leaders" of my career job and the choices they make.

Promotions and they're reasoning is always comical and sad.

My dumba$$ tried grabbing a ball off the frozen ice. I fell and my hip is killing me. Big bruise.

What a night, spent 4 hours of so non stop getting sick all over the place. Think it came from food poisoning from my dinner last night and a few other employees are under the weather today . Not the way I wanted to spend my day

Sent from my SM-G900W8

My son and I went to Target last night to pick out the perfect secret Santa gift for the gift exchange at his school today. I asked him what he got when I picked him up this afternoon and he shows me a $1 off coupon to a local ice cream shop that came from the local paper. Thanks Secret Santa!

My son and I went to Target last night to pick out the perfect secret Santa gift for the gift exchange at his school today. I asked him what he got when I picked him up this afternoon and he shows me a $1 off coupon to a local ice cream shop that came from the local paper. Thanks Secret Santa!

Wow. That is terrible.

Ummm... paging 441.

Just tell me when and where.

Plus its Minnesota, thats like the north pole, I wouldnt go out in that shat either.

Plus no one wants to go out for ice cream this time of year. :banghead:

I just bought blizzards last week for the entire station, don't care how cold it is ice cream is always good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I just bought blizzards last week for the entire station, don't care how cold it is ice cream is always good.

Agree. Never too cold for ice cream

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Well the coupon expires at the end of the year. 10 days to get that whole dollar off. A gift that expires, so thoughtful.

Howzat that really is terrible but I hope your boy wasn't too disappointed at school.

It makes me wonder if the kid swapped out the gift, forgot to tell parents or their crappy people

Just tell me when and where.

Plus its Minnesota, thats like the north pole, I wouldnt go out in that shat either.

Ohio trash talking weather geography always makes me laugh.

Same type of thing here. My daughter was so excited to participate (especially after seeing me participate in the THP Holiday Gift Exchange) and went out to pick some things that she knew the girl she selected would love. She came home 2 days AFTER the gift exchange with a bracelet made of rubber bands. She made the best of it, but you could tell she was disappointed.

Sorry that happened to your son!

- Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back