The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss being the peanut gallery at the blackjack table during the first THP Bridgestone Championship.

Great memories, gentlemen.

The #LeftOvers

551bf2979817e439dbf7e9fa5d9550b3.jpg

Shake dat laffy taffy
Dat laffy taffy
Dat laffy taffy
Dat laffy taffy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The carnage... passed out 1,042 pieces of candy tonight. This new neighborhood is Halloween central for my town.
cdc9fd2337f2c06ca1e503bb9d26412f.jpg

I miss being the peanut gallery at the blackjack table during the first THP Bridgestone Championship.

Great memories, gentlemen.

CHANNY!

When did they start passing these out to kids?

e06cb1769ee0d4a8c46d8d07c439e676.jpg

We got those tonight. I was stoked! Ate them while still walking with the kids. Paired well with the fat tire I was drinking.

We got those tonight. I was stoked! Ate them while still walking with the kids. Paired well with the fat tire I was drinking.

Nieces donated them to Alex for her "snack" tomorrow. She's already finished the two bags they were given. Only a few more candies left in the bag to give out then home.

Same company makes pretzels snack bags and we have those out. Kids actually liked them

1c1cdb72da737b985072c94f96e2652c.jpg

I'm just curious if this pose is taught in real estate classes? I see so many realtor pictures around here where the person looks like he/she is about to fall over.

1c1cdb72da737b985072c94f96e2652c.jpg

I'm just curious if this pose is taught in real estate classes? I see so many realtor pictures around here where the person looks like he/she is about to fall over.

Don't you live in Chicago? It's windy there, maybe they are falling over.

Don't you live in Chicago? It's windy there, maybe they are falling over.

St. Louis mo. It cracks me up because that's what so many look like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

St. Louis mo. It cracks me up because that's what so many look like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I just glanced at mine... And I'm slightly leaning.

I just glanced at mine... And I'm slightly leaning.

Here's my impromptu one.
d6a61729be39fe4855d838f62e1db288.jpg

Why do you keep the Oats so high? With no other food?
Or is it a Piggy Oat Bank?

Why do you keep the Oats so high? With no other food?
Or is it a Piggy Oat Bank?

Good question. I just pulled it out and look at the expiration date. Don't oats last for like 3 to 4 years.

226e637a98790d68850b269962d9fd85.jpg

Maybe its been in there since 2012?

Ever had one of those days where ideas just flowed? Today was one of those days. Finished 12 tasks that all had something new, revisited and/or totally off the wall.

Ever had one of those days where ideas just flowed? Today was one of those days. Finished 12 tasks that all had something new, revisited and/or totally off the wall.

Glad yours was a good one, I spent the day banging my head against the wall because nothing I needed to get done was getting done.

Glad yours was a good one, I spent the day banging my head against the wall because nothing I needed to get done was getting done.

Well I may or may not have something special for you coming up in a couple weeks. Like the captains private version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back