The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I may or may not have something special for you coming up in a couple weeks. Like the captains private version

Day instantly better.

Weird how that works.

Arrieta's beard is Proper! #FlytheW

Captain is the drink of choice tonight, but only because I hammered that bottle of crown already.

Time to reload. Did you try it yet War?

Captain is the drink of choice tonight, but only because I hammered that bottle of crown already.

No, I almost did. But then I bought more Captain instead.

I hope have you both covered.

I like this discussion.

I gotta grab some of that crown vanilla.

That Crown is like "Mother's Milk" to you Canadians isn't it?

I gotta grab some of that crown vanilla.

Quit delaying.

That Crown is like "Mother's Milk" to you Canadians isn't it?

Is there alcohol in Crown? THEN YES!!!!!!!!!

7cb8cf01c118bb9372dccce2403cbf617ce0119bef781455ed4848a0b0d4d879.jpg

Dan is such a bully

Dan is such a bully

Pretty sure Dan has put me in numerous headlocks before.. But there's not many others I'd expect to have that happen from?

Pretty sure Dan has put me in numerous headlocks before.. But there's not many others I'd expect to have that happen from?

Headlock king. Apparently.

Reeeeeeealllly?

Like I said, many others. I see you and I'm pretty sure I just expect it within 5 seconds.
10 days and 5 seconds?

Where the hell did this cooler weather come from? I'm going to start needing a sweater here soon.
fb98906a32f97bdd01307919073bec6f.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back