The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawd Damn I am excited, are you?

Going to be some fun times and great content coming Sunday-Wednesday

Those look so good

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Gawd Damn I am excited, are you?

So much yes. If one ventures go granddaddy, kickoff classic or Morgan cup thread and doesn't come away excited they may want to venture over to holiday cheer thread.

Plus im due to hit big at blackjack....due i tell ya

Vegas?

I'm going to PGA village in January do I fly into Orlando or west palm beach. Plan is fly in on Thursday play, play Friday morning meet up with everyone play again Friday afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to PGA village in January do I fly into Orlando or west palm beach. Plan is fly in on Thursday play, play Friday morning meet up with everyone play again Friday afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would think WPB will be closer, but either should be pretty convenient.

Plus im due to hit big at blackjack....due i tell ya

Unlike the 7 in a row you seemed to have.
Or that might have been your wasted friend you made.
Dont you have someplace to be?

Working lately till 2am and 3am has my sleep all in a ball. Been working as late as 5am.Usually I am accustomed to 5am and 6am starts. Now my sleep starts at that time. Not complaining as it is work and enjoy my job. In time ,guessing my sleep patern will catch up.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Last edited:
I would think WPB will be closer, but either should be pretty convenient.

WPB is closer for sure, was only pondering Orlando as I know there are more embers there that might be able to play

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

WPB is closer for sure, was only pondering Orlando as I know there are more embers there that might be able to play

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Ah gotcha, would love to get together and play again sometime, but no idea if I could pull it off until much closer.

Unlike the 7 in a row you seemed to have.
Or that might have been your wasted friend you made.
Dont you have someplace to be?
That dude was a 441 fan

Im no math major, but 441 + 6 HOF Spots = 447
Vegas loves some 447

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back