The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it bad that I'm putting a Christmas gift under the tree that I bought for me?

Is it bad that I'm putting a Christmas gift under the tree that I bought for me?
Your a bigger man than me...I unwrap and put to use once inside the door.

Not at alll!!!!!!!

I mean it won't be a surprise but it'll guarantee you get at least one you'll enjoy and use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your a bigger man than me...I unwrap and put to use once inside the door.

It's taking all I got not to do that!! But I want to make sure the girls see me unwrap it so that they can see it's "mine"!

You sick, delusional, crazy, insane, sad, deprived and idiotic excuse of a person!!!

It was blue and just couldn't pass on it!
New York Giants blue amirite?

NEVER!!!!!!

Big big game coming up next weekend. Big game!
Should be a fun weekend for sure. I think the Giants are a bit of a fraud, I guess we'll see this weekend, but I hope they pull out the win because it'll make next weekend even better.

You bought a tree just for you? :)

Really Smalls......a tree, a freaking tree??!!!

Got a drone w/ camera on sale during cyber Monday......shhhhhhhhh. Santa thought I was good!

Should have told me. We are moving on from one that is barely used and works really well. Darn.

Let's go Saxons!!!
117ceaf56b83d961683cc2cc47e5dace.jpg

Should have told me. We are moving on from one that is barely used and works really well. Darn.

It was $50.....having never flown one I wanted an inexpensive one in case my drone decided to crash into the neighbors house!

While cleaning my junk mail folder, I came across a WS Driver v Driver demo day ad at a local shop. So I signed up!!

It was $50.....having never flown one I wanted an inexpensive one in case my drone decided to crash into the neighbors house!

If you like it, let me know. Happy to work something out. I love ours, but too many golf courses wont let us fly it during events.

If you like it, let me know. Happy to work something out. I love ours, but too many golf courses wont let us fly it during events.

Will do....appreciate it. Gonna work on my driving first!

Will do....appreciate it. Gonna work on my driving first!

Its actually really easy. Im not sure if the toy versions are, but the phantom is really really easy. Heck you can kind of map everything out.

Are you still using the dji osmo? It has been on/off the radar and then lately I've forgotten about it until I saw someone mention in a YouTube video they just got one and reminded me about it. I remember watching you at club clash with it and how awesome the shots you could get with it were?

Just for you JB

3b442ffff0f174ab2687f4f953797e8b.jpg

Are you still using the dji osmo? It has been on/off the radar and then lately I've forgotten about it until I saw someone mention in a YouTube video they just got one and reminded me about it. I remember watching you at club clash with it and how awesome the shots you could get with it were?

Love the OSMO. Also love the Gimbal system they have now for phones, although I think there are as good for less money out there.

Looks like fun.

Fittings, wow, they are awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back