The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just inked a deal with Juice'd to carry their organic juice on my truck. I'll have standard flavors until I make my own then I will Munch flavors. Pretty pumped
Love the news FK, can't wait to come visit and have me some Munch!

7.5hrs of OT pays less than the 10hrs I would of been driving bang head ohh well

I get to get in the Van shortly, travel round trip almost 5 hours....

To do about 10 minutes of work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've done that at my part-time gig drive a semi 10 hrs for something that would of fit in a pick up truck bed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Headed out this evening to Harlan Crow's house for an event. He's listed in DFW's richest and most powerful just behind Ross Perot Jr and Mark Cuban but ahead of Hunt and Bass families. I guess he's a pretty big deal. Ha!

He has a museum inside his house that has some pretty amazing things I hear. I hope I don't get thrown out when they figure out I don't belong.

Headed out this evening to Harlan Crow's house for an event. He's listed in DFW's richest and most powerful just behind Ross Perot Jr and Mark Cuban but ahead of Hunt and Bass families. I guess he's a pretty big deal. Ha!

He has a museum inside his house that has some pretty amazing things I hear. I hope I don't get thrown out when they figure out I don't belong.

Maybe share a story about this one time you pushed a golf cart....

Maybe share a story about this one time you pushed a golf cart....

My stories will get me thrown out of there. I'm going to make up everything to see if one of these guys will give me my next job offer.

My stories will get me thrown out of there. I'm going to make up everything to see if one of these guys will give me my next job offer.

Feel free to drop my name

Odd question for any thpers that want to chime in. What is the average sq ft cost for industrial space in any decent area in your city/town?

Odd question for any thpers that want to chime in. What is the average sq ft cost for industrial space in any decent area in your city/town?
No help here we have some info at work when we were looking to move but its more office space ish

No help here we have some info at work when we were looking to move but its more office space ish

When you next think about it, do me a solid and check if you don't mind. Just General curiosity of different areas for cost analysis.

When you next think about it, do me a solid and check if you don't mind. Just General curiosity of different areas for cost analysis.
Yup no problem

Not odd are you looking at rent or buy? Office space, warehouse or mixed?

Not odd are you looking at rent or buy? Office space, warehouse or mixed?

Im not really looking at anything. Just looking at rental cost for mixed office/warehouse.

Garage door spring broke tonight. Golfing tomorrow so I can't get it fixed until Friday evening. Called Overhead Door Company. No way am I tackling this job.

Im not really looking at anything. Just looking at rental cost for mixed office/warehouse.

You have Orlando covered? If not I can ask around. I'm guessing you're talking about industrial park space, not retail or high visibility space?

You have Orlando covered? If not I can ask around. I'm guessing you're talking about industrial park space, not retail or high visibility space?

Either one. Just looking for general sense right now. Genuinely curious around the country and stuff.

Either one. Just looking for general sense right now. Genuinely curious around the country and stuff.

We have tons of vacant properties but from what I and finding office space is anywhere from 6-15 per sft completely depending on what end of town you want to be on.

I have the perfect area up near me. Just say when you are ready to move hehe

I have the perfect area up near me. Just say when you are ready to move hehe

I don't think we will ever see Jersey Shore JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back