The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like finding out your on a government watch list. This is going to be a fun group of phone calls today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing like finding out your on a government watch list. This is going to be a fun group of phone calls today

I told you you couldn't buy an F16 on Ebay without raising eyebrows.

How in the world ?

That's what I said. The lady on the other end of the phone kinda laughed aloud too when she was explaining it.

thank you man, that made me laugh when i haven't been in the best of moods about this.

33399184.jpg

I responded.. gave my side. Hopefully it is over and people understand my side

Based on what I read, I'm not selling to that guy. Thanks for responding quickly.

That's what I said. The lady on the other end of the phone kinda laughed aloud too when she was explaining it.

thank you man, that made me laugh when i haven't been in the best of moods about this.

Good luck getting it resolved, I hate to say it but with common names of hispanic descent it happens alot. I'm sure it'll be a pain but it happens enough there should be a clear process.

This is why we don't suspend the constitutional rights of people on lists.

So BCBS just up and decided to delete and drop my 5 year old from my family insurance. LOL. So that's what we're moving towards now.....buy the family health care plan but we're going to drop a kiddo from time to time during the month to save money. Sort of like rolling black outs by the electric companies during peak seasons?

Of course after 45 minutes on hold with them, while waiting at the pharmacy so that medicine for her could be released, she was added back. Good grief we are doomed.

Good luck getting it resolved, I hate to say it but with common names of hispanic descent it happens alot. I'm sure it'll be a pain but it happens enough there should be a clear process.

This is why we don't suspend the constitutional rights of people on lists.

Lady on the phone said it could be hours or weeks depending on the work load of the compliance officer.

Guess I won't be buying anything online soon.

So BCBS just up and decided to delete and drop my 5 year old from my family insurance. LOL. So that's what we're moving towards now.....buy the family health care plan but we're going to drop a kiddo from time to time during the month to save money. Sort of like rolling black outs by the electric companies during peak seasons?

Of course after 45 minutes on hold with them, while waiting at the pharmacy so that medicine for her could be released, she was added back. Good grief we are doomed.

Sounds like it is par for the course. They denied coverage for one of Graham's medications yesterday from the pharmacy because they had mix it. Pharmacy called for us and they still would not cover it. They said best bet would be to call them and fax over the receipt and see if that would work. I have a feeling it's not going to get covered.

Eyebrows, or people you need to become friends with because they buy awesome things?

Its always hard to see feedback and disputes in the THP Marketplace and still be above the fray and PC.
It is also hard because a newer member trying to leave feedback could feel his opinion doesn't matter because he doesn't know people or know any better.

Fortunately the THP community is made up largely of great people that share a passion for the game and this website. Because of that, these are few and far between.

Both sides aired their side of the story. It has been resolved. Online transactions can often lead to issues like this, regardless of who the person is, one side can have expectations of what they are purchasing and when they receive them, dont live up to those expectations of what they wanted.

Sounds like everything was resolved on that one.

so was it an administrative error that they dropped him, or they decided it was no longer economical for them to cover him as part of your family coverage? if the former, it happens and it's a pain to deal with. if the latter, my understanding is that the only way that can happen is if your plan is pre-ACA and was grandfathered in. otherwise, everything is guarantee-issue but at a cost.

Sounds like it is par for the course. They denied coverage for one of Graham's medications yesterday from the pharmacy because they had mix it. Pharmacy called for us and they still would not cover it. They said best bet would be to call them and fax over the receipt and see if that would work. I have a feeling it's not going to get covered.

yeah, you hear conspiracy theories about insurance companies being trained to deny just about everything because of incorrect icd9 codes in the hope that the healthcare provider will give up and you the patient will have to foot the bill in full. i would be shocked if that were true, but i've heard it from some reputable physicians and if true is shockingly unethical and inhumane.

Both sides aired their side of the story. It has been resolved. Online transactions can often lead to issues like this, regardless of who the person is, one side can have expectations of what they are purchasing and when they receive them, dont live up to those expectations of what they wanted.

Sounds like everything was resolved on that one.
This is very true. I sold some used shorts on here once. Clearly stated the condition, sent multiple pics, but the buyer wasn't satisfied when he got them. Or rather his wife wasn't. Anyway, I refunded his money and that was that.

so was it an administrative error that they dropped him, or they decided it was no longer economical for them to cover him as part of your family coverage?

Admin issue....apparently they dropped a ton of people yesterday by mistake as it was on their phone recording when she first dialed. Just a unnecessary hassle.

This is very true. I sold some used shorts on here once. Clearly stated the condition, sent multiple pics, but the buyer wasn't satisfied when he got them. Or rather his wife wasn't. Anyway, I refunded his money and that was that.

You always take a gamble when you buy another mans shorts.

The Official Banter Away Thread

Alyssa and I are headed to the lake this weekend. You think we need one more?

ca592b8e816b95a5f705cdde19a1804d.jpg

Ok, I'll grab one more.

Alyssa and I are heard to the lake this weekend. You think we need one more?

ca592b8e816b95a5f705cdde19a1804d.jpg

Ok, I'll grab one more.

One more cooler? If so...definitely.

GG is out tonight so it's me and the puppies. Like a good dad it's give them a bone to enjoy and they are eating and wagging their tails. Now I'm working on a few things including something I think would be a lot of fun, just not sure the best way to implement it. My scribble pad looks like, well, scribble.

GG is out tonight so it's me and the puppies. Like a good dad it's give them a bone to enjoy and they are eating and wagging their tails. Now I'm working on a few things including something I think would be a lot of fun, just not sure the best way to implement it. My scribble pad looks like, well, scribble.

All good things start with scribble. Scribble is good.

JM

The Outing 2017? :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back