The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where to put this so this seems like a good place, I got this picture as a late birthday present tonight. Pretty cool.
5d7d88380998ee5f0040c1f460a5daa0.jpg

I don't know where to put this so this seems like a good place, I got this picture as a late birthday present tonight. Pretty cool.
5d7d88380998ee5f0040c1f460a5daa0.jpg

Awesome awesome picture man. Great looking gift!

The Tuesday launches JB mentioned in the previous thread has caused my CC to go into hiding.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Just spent the last hour on the phone with SuperStroke. Great seeing what the future brings for them and the changes they are making to make top notch products and bring in good people.

Just spent the last hour on the phone with SuperStroke. Great seeing what the future brings for them and the changes they are making to make top notch products and bring in good people.

I like hearing this. I'm a SS fan, love their products.

Our neighbor had 500 pieces of candy ready for tonight. Apprently our neighborhood has more kids then we thought and we were a little unprepared.

They've come a long way in terms of product and design. The counter core option is awesome and have a SS on all of my putters.

They've come a long way in terms of product and design. The counter core option is awesome and have a SS on all of my putters.

I struggled with some QC as of late, and wanted to discuss that with them.

I struggled with some QC as of late, and wanted to discuss that with them.

Good to know. The ones I've purchased have held up well and I haven't had any issues.

Our neighbor had 500 pieces of candy ready for tonight. Apprently our neighborhood has more kids then we thought and we were a little unprepared.

We had 190 pieces and now I'm going to gain five pounds because we still have 90 plus whatever is sitting on our porch still.

Ruh oh.

We had 190 pieces and now I'm going to gain five pounds because we still have 90 plus whatever is sitting on our porch still.

Ruh oh.

We have had 0 trick or treaters in 6 years.

I buy candy anyway.

Ruh oh.
Any Twizzlers left?

Trade you for some Sweet tarts.

Man the old me would have bought and devoured a whole bag.. he was way more fun. Instead I'm at the gym Hahahaha

These kids are savages. I'm sitting here on my porch handing out candy and they still stick their greedy hands trying to get more. I had to check a couple lol

These kids are savages. I'm sitting here on my porch handing out candy and they still stick their greedy hands trying to get more. I had to check a couple lol

haha, my wife told all of the kids they could have 'a piece' of their preference, and only two girls around the age of 9 opted to take like three each.

She should have told them all to take 6 or 7.

haha, my wife told all of the kids they could have 'a piece' of their preference, and only two girls around the age of 9 opted to take like three each.

She should have told them all to take 6 or 7.

I've got pretzels for the rule breakers lol

Man the old me would have bought and devoured a whole bag.. he was way more fun. Instead I'm at the gym Hahahaha
This guy doesn't want to go down that path anymore either.

Have about 20 pieces of candy left and none of it is staying in the house. Next couple of kids are going to hit the jackpot.

This guy doesn't want to go down that path anymore either.

Have about 20 pieces of candy left and none of it is staying in the house. Next couple of kids are going to hit the jackpot.

Don't come and visit. It'll cost you a notch on the belt haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back