The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m delaying going to work today as long as possible. Rumor has it that a delivery is due this morning. Rumors are fun when true.

New and shiny?

I’m delaying going to work today as long as possible. Rumor has it that a delivery is due this morning. Rumors are fun when true.

can you work from the mobile office aka simulator room?

can you work from the mobile office aka simulator room?

@Molten has a simulator room too? Clearly I'm not doing it right

So my boss had a baby. While healthy, it was 7 weeks early. They were able to take it home from the hospital Sunday, so her maternity leave started yesterday. She'll likely use the full 8 weeks considering the baby was early, and that kind of throws all the preparation schedules out of whack, so I'm in charge of our section while she's out. Well, there's another girl out because because she broke up a fight between a couple dogs she was dogsitting, and lost a solid chunk of her thumb. She's got nerve damage, might need plastic surgery depending on how it heals, and doctor doesn't want her working until it heals more and she can move it and change dressing without pain. Time to see who else going to step up and keep this place rolling.

Have you non sleepers ever tried Magnesium Orotate? I don usually have any issues getting to sleep but started taking these a few months ago and feel like I sleep much deeper now and wake up not feeling tired. I seem to also remember more of my dreams so maybe a deeper REM state too? Who knows, but I have noticed better sleep taking 400mg a night. Just throwing it out there. Totally safe as well.

Won’t send iMessage though. And their encryption is maybe faulty, maybe not. Signal is good supposedly.

My bad I read that as ‘alternative’ to iMessage

Well, 1/2" of ice covering every single branch eventually takes its toll on the trees. This one landed on the neighbors garage. I hope we make it through with minimal damage.
19ac5d93d1689c9e07e3acd07c9755ba.jpg

Well, 1/2" of ice covering every single branch eventually takes its toll on the trees. This one landed on the neighbors garage. I hope we make it through with minimal damage.
19ac5d93d1689c9e07e3acd07c9755ba.jpg

Bummer. Yeah this weather is beyond ridiculous.

Bummer. Yeah this weather is beyond ridiculous.
So far it's the worst 4 month stretch of weather I can remember, from early October on. Just BRUTAL.

As I type this, 2 more branches about 8 inches thick come crashing down. No house damage tho. Cleanup is gonna be a long one.

So far it's the worst 4 month stretch of weather I can remember, from early October on. Just BRUTAL.

As I type this, 2 more branches about 8 inches thick come crashing down. No house damage tho. Cleanup is gonna be a long one.

Brutal is a pleasant way of describing the weather since October. Hope your house escapes unscathed today

Brutal is a pleasant way of describing the weather since October. Hope your house escapes unscathed today

Kid's school is closed again today. 5th or 6th snow day of the last 3 weeks. Has been creating a nightmare for us on the work front. Stress at an all time high. Lot of fun

Schools were closed over a month due to the hurricane in September.

Have you non sleepers ever tried Magnesium Orotate? I don usually have any issues getting to sleep but started taking these a few months ago and feel like I sleep much deeper now and wake up not feeling tired. I seem to also remember more of my dreams so maybe a deeper REM state too? Who knows, but I have noticed better sleep taking 400mg a night. Just throwing it out there. Totally safe as well.

I take Natural Calm Magnesium every night. It makes a difference!

I think you are taking too much because you are way to #Chill on the golf course. :D

Combined with my 92 MPH SS salads I’m a force to be reckoned with!

I need to try this. I feel like I am not sleeping deep enough most nights. I'm a 11:00 PM to 4:30 AM sleeper, so I need to maximize my sleep. Do you pick this up at the grocery store, or a specialized vitamin store?

Evening Dan and late night THPers!

Long day, longer one tomorrow, but it’s all worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back