Yup, gonna be high in the twenties and snow for the next week but these short blasts of unseasonably warm weather have been awesome. I've never played golf in January and February til this winter.
Our course has opened mid February the last 2 years. Not looking even close at this point still.

dc261178a2b0b55c8e24d3e9e1a82544.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

So on Saturday, I have my first GolfWeek Amateur Tour tournament.

Weather today? 72 and sunny.

Weather Saturday? 39 and 1-3 inches of snow.

Yeah...thrilled about that.

Got the email that the range near my office is supposed to open up by 3/15.

Tomorrow we're getting 3"-6" of snow, record colds this weekend, then potentially another 10" of white crap early next week.

NO THANK YOU.

Got the email that the range near my office is supposed to open up by 3/15.

Tomorrow we're getting 3"-6" of snow, record colds this weekend, then potentially another 10" of white crap early next week.

NO THANK YOU.

Whhhhaaaaa!? This is horrible news.

Whhhhaaaaa!? This is horrible news.

I think you're safe. Down here on the SouthCoast... not so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked up from my coffee Monday morning before heading to work to see it snowing. Portland. March. Snow. Eff this. Luckily none of it stuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

70+ degrees today here in MO, and of course it's going to be snowing this weekend when I'm off work.

Starting to think winter might never end.

When do courses start opening in MT? We were at -30c this morning.

When do courses start opening in MT? We were at -30c this morning.
Last 2 years they opened mid-February here. Hoping before April this year.

Well, the blizzard finally stopped that we had been experiencing since Monday. Winds worse than I have ever experienced, and I ended up having to get on the roof and chop some tree branches that were scraping against the shingles. One of the absolute worst nights of my life getting woken up by that junk every 20 minutes.

Highways were closed for two days, lineups of trucks/vehicles that could go absolutely nowhere. Grocery stores running out of food, people unable to get to work out of town, and here the work parking lot was drifting in (forcing us to push cars out).

Funny enough, on Sunday I was toying with putting up my net outside. Above freezing temps, huge patches of grass showing....... and today my street was plowed twice by city equipment due to the amount of snow/ice that was on the roads.

Eff Winter. I am over you. Time for sunshine and golf. No more of this winter crap.

We are finally seeing some sunshine which is a welcome change from the 45 inches of rain we've had in the last 90 days.

We are finally seeing some sunshine which is a welcome change from the 45 inches of rain we've had in the last 90 days.

Yeah the whole state got slammed with rain this year. It was 88 degrees today during my round though! :D

61 degrees yesterday, wake up this morning to a dusting of snow and temps that won't get out of the 30's for a week. I loathe you Ohio...

It hasn't been snow this winter for me here in the UK, it has been the rain that has caused the course to close a lot recently

Even this morning, the course has 18 holes open but there are a number of temporary greens in play still

Edit - this was on our course a couple weeks ago

fe7d6465fc7909313b84e8ee84d7bb51.jpg

It was 64 on Monday right now its 7 degrees outside. Earlier this week it was 48 and there were snow flurries. Next week its back to the 50's. The last month has been just crazy with the weather here.

It's -19c here. This is the worst bit of weather we had all winter. Looked like we were going to have an early golf season now it looks like we're starting late. So tired of this crap. Accidents all over the city again today.

It was 64 on Monday right now its 7 degrees outside. Earlier this week it was 48 and there were snow flurries. Next week its back to the 50's. The last month has been just crazy with the weather here.
It's been bizarre here too. Was looking like we might be playing early March, now I'm hoping for early April.

It's -19c here. This is the worst bit of weather we had all winter. Looked like we were going to have an early golf season now it looks like we're starting late. So tired of this crap. Accidents all over the city again today.
There's always room in Vancouver! Bring your check book!

Too early
ac91be1ab560026873d7d6690e5d696a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Too early
ac91be1ab560026873d7d6690e5d696a.jpg

It's starting to accumulate here too right now, but not nearly as much as what you have. Pure misery either way - it was 80 on Saturday.

It's starting to accumulate here too right now, but not nearly as much as what you have. Pure misery either way - it was 80 on Saturday.
Yeah, I was in Colstrip Saturday coaching a football game in short sleeves.

November 1st we got a blanket of snow. This morning another layer.

Eaves are full of leaves, and the back yard is completely covered in leaves still..... leaves and snow.

Snowblowing this morning was an effin mess.

We had rain all day here in N. California. I grew up in the Twin Cities area and I’m moving back to Minneapolis next June after 20 years in California. I can’t wait to get back and although the winter weather will be a small adjustment, I won’t miss the 45 days over 100° we had this summer or the wildfires.

Back