We had rain all day here in N. California. I grew up in the Twin Cities area and I’m moving back to Minneapolis next June after 20 years in California. I can’t wait to get back and although the winter weather will be a small adjustment, I won’t miss the 45 days over 100° we had this summer or the wildfires.

Interesting move, if you ever need a few for a pond hockey team I know solid dudes that will travel.

Eff winter..

All week it has been cold and windy. I had today picked out to play, as it was forecasted to be 51* with low winds (as opposed to the 30~ degree weather all week). I still ended up playing, but it did not get above 35 the entire wind riddled round. Played relatively well other than 5ft putts numb handed putts.

I need to find a winter hobby or move somewhere with less winter.

Boo
6644785157c179803f970ff06ec07764.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Interesting move, if you ever need a few for a pond hockey team I know solid dudes that will travel.

I grew up on a lake where we maintained a hockey rink along with a couple neighbors and we played hockey at least a few times each week. I look forward to getting back into skating and snowmobiling. I Haven't owned a sled in almost 30 years so it's going to be a lot of fun with how improved the new ones are. I've got my eye on the Polaris Indy 600. The key to enjoying winter is to get outside and embrace it!

3-quarter.jpg

I'm sorry you are moving back to the 'lovely' Midwest weather :bulgy-eyes:....but maybe we can meet up in Wisconsin for a Northern Midwest THP golf outing once you are back here! Plenty of places we can put together something in the warmer months!

I loathe the winter months....

We had rain all day here in N. California. I grew up in the Twin Cities area and I’m moving back to Minneapolis next June after 20 years in California. I can’t wait to get back and although the winter weather will be a small adjustment, I won’t miss the 45 days over 100° we had this summer or the wildfires.

SOOOOOOO much snow too
6bd5198d4b2454b9cd679e7ec23af1f2.jpg

It’s warmed up. I wish I was joking.

70d57df7afbb9bbe4893eb525c9ffed5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s warmed up. I wish I was joking.

70d57df7afbb9bbe4893eb525c9ffed5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Celsius always makes it seem so much colder too, haha.

Eff Winter

Celsius always makes it seem so much colder too, haha.

That’s was American units.

This is Celsius.

e5ebc92f8431e4f3466bfaf65cc027dd.jpg

80 degrees in Tucson today. Catch a plane, come on down.

Not as bad as the Great White North, but eff winter anyway.

weather.jpg

It just keeps on snowing.....ugh

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Leaving Florida for home.... And I didn't bring my winter jacket....
4a40f774f11e7bf434087e7afc32c118.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Have a safe trip, it was a pleasure to meet you and get couple of rounds in.

Have a safe trip, it was a pleasure to meet you and get couple of rounds in.

Thank you sir! Was great to play with you. Hope to see you in August! Get that shoulder fixed up.

Oh I will be there, just need to clean up some stuff before committing full on and see what the deal will be with the shoulder. No point in getting all excited and end up in a sling for 2-3 months.

Thank you sir! Was great to play with you. Hope to see you in August! Get that shoulder fixed up.

My brother and his family are headed home. I don't envy them

b9ec132e0693d8afbc08f78618ca2bd4.jpg

We haven't climbed out of the teens in more than a week. My heating oil is disappearing at an alarming rate... Someday I'll move back down south. Maybe Tennessee.

Massive ice storms last night have my entire area pretty much on lockdown. Power outages, snow, and ice everywhere.

Eff you winter!

Average high over the next 7 days will be about 11* with low's in the single digit to negative every day. We haven't seen 20* in a week and won't for at least another week.

F Winter

We area at our high of 11* already, only gets worse tomorrow. :angry:

Stole Scrap's app, at least it provides some entertainment in this misery.
7888337d480e7b20cabd203461c8c4e6.jpg

Back