10-day forecast finally includes temps above freezing in about 8 days. The high temp for tomorrow is 1*.

10-day forecast finally includes temps above freezing in about 8 days. The high temp for tomorrow is 1*.

Yep, forecasted to be 2* here tomorrow and break a record for coldest high temp on March 3rd in the 150 years they’ve been keeping records. The more disturbing thing is the long range forecast for March - the only days with at or above normal temperatures are March 16th & 17th with highs in the upper 40’s. I hope we don’t have to wait until April before we see some 50’s and 60’s!

Eff you winter!!

FU_Winter.jpg

Not as cold as some of you up north but cold enough for us. DF6BCB63-DF7D-4493-9E0A-62279356CB9E.png58EEF454-D6A9-4827-823D-F8E4D8541F7A.png

Eff snow too!

It’s cold, cold, cold, we only have a couple in inches of snow, I’d still play if I can find a course that would let me.

We've been either way too cold, or too cool and wet, to play when I've had time to play. If I can't play that weekend or sneak away during the week, the weather will be warm enough and dry enough to play. No relief for the next 10 days or so and it looks iffy for the few days after that. Hopefully, it changes.

*snort* Some of youse guys
lol.gif

We won't even see grass around here until at least mid-March, if then. Heck, I recall one year when we got the biggest snowfall of the season on Easter weekend.

Winter is the longest most painful season in NE Ohio!

We have about another 7-10 days of this cold spell, looks to be next Friday before we see temps in the 30's

It really feels like winter just started :( Southwest is about to get me on one of these cheap flight options they are offering

It really feels like winter just started :( Southwest is about to get me on one of these cheap flight options they are offering
Phoenix...........;)

covered the greens today.....got my foot out of cast, played my worst round ever on Saturday, cold as heck for at least a week

Snowing again here in Chicagoland area today, with another potential system this weekend.....

At least the negative temps aren't in the current 10 day forecast. Over a foot of snow next week though...

forecast for a low of 1 next week :oops:

that's getting in all-time record low territory.

4 - 6" for me between tonight & tomorrow then another system possibly over the weekend. :banghead: I need to move south!

We have about another 7-10 days of this cold spell, looks to be next Friday before we see temps in the 30's
Trading it in for 72 holes and 80 degrees this weekend.

On the 10 pm news last night, they reported the cold air moving in will be the coldest week of weather in Minneapolis since January of 1994. Back then, I wasn't married and didn't have any grey hair, lol. This month validates why we will winter in FL after my youngest is off to college in two years. When "slightly warmer" means 6* for a high, we have a problem! :)

Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 3.16.11 PM.png

Back