I've been swinging mine in the basement all week. Real flat as the ceiling is low hahaha

hey that might be a good strategy to change this high move at the top!!!

I'd probably dent a lot of clubs in the process though haha

At least I got some exercise today ?

c3310b265744f5928460e68c0c6df7b2.jpg
Running the snow blower doesn't count. :)

The best thing about this thread is seeing the weather forecast for Florida for Wednesday. Can't wait to get out of Ohio and be down in Orlando golfing.

This thread is hilarious. Unfortunately my weather is closer to Ohio than Florida

Ice rain today and 59 degrees tomorrow, typical Maryland December!!

Roads are icey here but the temp is slowly rising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7a2b84c0015d6aee22cdc8b9227e9a7a.jpg

We just had to turn the AC on, getting a bit warm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

OK, all you guys that don't have to say "Eff Winter", stop rubbing it in!!! Buncha jerks :) JK

Given my forum name I've got no problem with winter. First ski day maybe tomorrow, if not might have to wait til January, but I'm stoked!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

hey that might be a good strategy to change this high move at the top!!!

I'd probably dent a lot of clubs in the process though haha

Hahahaha yup. It's like the only time I've ever been content being 5'10"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double edged sword for us, melt all summer but play anytime for peanuts.

Now the weather is perfect and all your parents and grandparents are here taking all the tee times and the price almost doubles, but all in all I would rather deal with this than super low temps and no golf at all. But we did have to put the AC on, hit 80 about an hour ago.

Found a new use for the plastic sheaths they put over your golf clubs when they ship them. Put them over your windshield wipers so they don't get iced up!

I also put a couple of those plastic things you put in your leaf bags to hold them open, over the windshield to keep the ice off.

cf62d8ad7ad65b35501ea2b3596a7363.jpg
8188cf407f64600fb29f4d3829bc0646.jpg
5e64f0540f84b285e92c5bc3a8ee17e5.jpg

Back