September f-ing 30th? Seriously?
1c67ac524ed46665c8eb0d745af8f216.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Wow! Just a little bit early.

Maybe it's just mother nature's way of reminding you of the outside chores still left to do?

ETA:. Our reminder is scheduled for Tues-Wed in the form of rain showers.

All melted already, but that was BS!
de8fe0477399a002a08c1e11e8238951.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

And here comes the cold...man this gets old.

This is unbelievable here in MI. Winter basically started in mid-October, that's about a month a half early. Played 1 round of golf after September. Ugh.

This is unbelievable here in MI. Winter basically started in mid-October, that's about a month a half early. Played 1 round of golf after September. Ugh.

Early spring?
Spring was real late this year, hopefully next spring comes early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cold has set in now, 2 degrees overnights. Only a matter of time before the snow starts

Last week playing in 55-60 degree weather and now everything is covered in snow again. :banghead:

Last night
0c8080ef3b6511f19b3f1894668e58c2.jpg

Thank god it’s so warm it’s just rain, but man this rain is killing me.

Been a very mild winter in my neck of the woods, with little or no snow. Only 67 more days until spring.

Upper 50's to mid 60's around here when it's not raining. Today is clear but the rain starts again tomorrow and goes through Friday night. Hopefully, the next systems don't have the 40-50 mph winds like last weekend. With the ground soaked like it is, there will be even more trees down.

Upper 50's to mid 60's around here when it's not raining. Today is clear but the rain starts again tomorrow and goes through Friday night. Hopefully, the next systems don't have the 40-50 mph winds like last weekend. With the ground soaked like it is, there will be even more trees down.

Everything is arriving down here and it’s incredible the amount of water being dumped in short spurts then sun comes out. Going to be a fun couple days of weather

5 inches and still coming down, no golf for a while.

Yeah, we have about 10” and it’s still snowing. I’ve played a lot the last few weeks, cold enough to have the courses to myself but still tolerable, I knew the couldn’t last. I’ll probably go to TopGolf next weekend.

Expecting 3-5 inches in my area tonight into tomorrow. By the looks of the roads and grocery store across the street you’d think a snowmageddon was happening. Only comical to me because I grew up in upstate ny with lake effect snow storms, will make for a lazy sunday with the family!!

Closer to 4 inches here even though they said a dusting to an inch. Central and southern Illinois got pummeled with 10+" today. Winter is here to stay. Cold temps are going to be here a while...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

5 inches and still coming down, no golf for a while.

We got 4" here on the 3rd and I played on the 6th. OK weather is crazy like that.

We actually have very little snow where I am in Canada but temperatures are bone chilling at -8 F this morning. Dog walks get shorter for sure when wind picks up.

No snow on the ground here in Minneapolis and the temps have been mostly 10-15 degrees above normal the last couple weeks. I actually wish we would get some snow to make it look like winter around here as I know winter still has another 75 days remaining. The golf courses will get a lot of winter kill if the grass is not protected by a blanket of snow. Luckily my home course covered all the greens with tarps just in case we had a low snowfall winter like this one.

I got several inches today and enjoyed shoveling my drive first thing in the morning. I will not enjoy round two.

chilly and windy here in north taxes

5 inches over night. Made for a dicey drive home from the company holiday party last night
abf5b9084a5819870fec1cc44fe562d0.jpg

Well this is fun this morning. What’s worse snow or ice? I think ice is much worse. I’m so done!! EFF winter!!!

d0567e25a9a1eaedee789ee54072d95f.gif

Back