No golf, no bueno

So sick of this stuff
a1b7f98fbb4b9b9bd43832a40a6566e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank God I'm in Florida for three more days! A blizzard is on the way for Northern Michigan!
3c725e0b8545dab9c0f4d6e5adc6d740.jpg

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

In MN we broke records for snow in February and March is usually our snowiest month. Will be interesting to see what we get for snow in March, so glad i am heading to AZ in a few days to get out of this stuff, so sick of it.

we can't catch a break here in Cincinnati. No real good days for golf and it's nearly March.

And the days that ARE good (like yesterday) had threats of a full inch for rain up until the morning of, basically. It's rude.

we can't catch a break here in Cincinnati. No real good days for golf and it's nearly March.

And the days that ARE good (like yesterday) had threats of a full inch for rain up until the morning of, basically. It's rude.

Same thing 100 miles north...it’s driving me nuts.

We have a halfway decent temperature here today, but the ground is saturated and we have wind gusts of about 40 mph....no good.

February has just crushed WI. May set an all-time record for snow this month and we also dealt with that outrageous Polar Vortex to start the month. Can't wait to be done with this crap.

We awoke to snow on the ground this morning. It has been cold, wet and windy for weeks. Our typical January / February weather is in the 50's. This weather pattern can bite me.

Eff Winter

More snow again last night which makes it an all time record for February and the snowiest month here in Minneapolis since November of 1991. The high is 6 tomorrow and 11 degrees Tuesday with more snow coming that night. If we didn’t have travel plans to Florida and Hawaii the next 5 weeks I’d likely want to move!! On the bright side I’ve been getting a great cardio workout with my snowblower and shovel! My grill is very large but is looking smaller by the day!

95b496a82f2f8eae2e04815c0901a0e8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No snow on the ground here in Minneapolis and the temps have been mostly 10-15 degrees above normal the last couple weeks. I actually wish we would get some snow to make it look like winter around here as I know winter still has another 75 days remaining. The golf courses will get a lot of winter kill if the grass is not protected by a blanket of snow. Luckily my home course covered all the greens with tarps just in case we had a low snowfall winter like this one.

This post didn’t age well...

This post didn’t age well...

Lol, you nailed it! Maybe it’s the fact that I spent the last 20 years in California. I was hoping for a normal winter and as you know we have seen all sorts of record cold temps and snowfall in the last couple months. Now the flood alarmists are worried about a quick spring melt of all this snowpack. Hopefully we will won’t have another April like 2018 and the golf courses will be open in 6 weeks!

I'm with ya all. We just got 24-30" over Thursday and Friday. Move to Arizona they said. You'll love it, they said. Grrrrr.

I haven't played in 3 weeks marking the longest layoff I've ever had since I started playing.

Yuck. I'm sure my 100% timing swing will love this.

I haven't played in 3 weeks marking the longest layoff I've ever had since I started playing.

That's actually quite an accomplishment.

This winter has been brutal. I can usually play 1-2 times a week all winter but not this year, so over this BS.

This winter has been brutal. I can usually play 1-2 times a week all winter but not this year, so over this BS.

I haven't played since October, and probably won't for about 6 more weeks.

2-6 inches of snow forecast for tomorrow into Sunday morning. :banghead: I really hope this is our last snow fall.

Storm moving in later today. Talks of over a foot of snow. We seem to be right on the border of just a couple of inches or a full on blizzard.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2-6 inches of snow forecast for tomorrow into Sunday morning. :banghead: I really hope this is our last snow fall.

We should have about 4" between tonight and noon on Sunday. Supposed to go up to Ankeny, Iowa on Thursday. Chance of snow up there then.

Back