Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys, there's always Case Keenum

:laughing:

I'm glad we haven't had a QB problem since 1992 (with the exception of a couple of collarbone incidents)

I'd like to see what Barkley and Nelson would do to a [insert any QB] confidence. A lot of pressure off of them.

Well guys, there's always Case Keenum

:laughing:

I'm glad we haven't had a QB problem since 1992 (with the exception of a couple of collarbone incidents)

giphy.gif

I hope he last until the bears pick, but I don't think it's will happen.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I hope he last until the bears pick, but I don't think it's will happen.

The good thing is there are 3 high profile QB's that help. Also you got some premium defensive talent and also Barkley. It could happen!

In a year where maybe the QB's aren't all that promising I think he would be a lock in top 5

The good thing is there are 3 high profile QB's that help. Also you got some premium defensive talent and also Barkley. It could happen!

In a year where maybe the QB's aren't all that promising I think he would be a lock in top 5
Almost every draft I've seen lately has him going to Denver at 5 now

Jets fans have become conditioned to expect the worst, so maybe we'd be better off with Cousins then trusting our front office to pick the right guy in the draft, but I just really like Baker Mayfield. He seems to have a gritty almost cocky way about him. If the Jets get him, I think he has the make up to succeed in NY, and Jets fans would love his act. The Jets "blue collar" fan base has a lot harder edge, and a "little brother" chip on their shoulder then the Giants "white collar" fans do. It usually is Giants/Yankees or Jets/Mets, and the fan bases are night and day. When either the Jets or Mets are playing well (no jokes, please) it's a completely different vibe. Think of Animal House vs a Cocktail party...

Wow McShay has Rosen falling all the way to #15...here's his updated top 10

d0415d7b508f95258a7b4a789ae32f44.jpg

The Giants needed an actually player at linebacker and they got a guy who can start and now. I like this move a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Agree, seems like a great trade for the Giants.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

To be fair, most on THP said Wentz was going to bust I thought based solely on what school he came from.
I definitely thought he was going to after how mediocre he was when I watched him against Montana.

Wow Seattle is thinning out their defense.

Traded Bennett.
Shopping Earl Thomas
And supposedly now cutting Richard Sherman

I hope Todd McShay is spot on with that #3 pick!!!!

Jets fans have become conditioned to expect the worst, so maybe we'd be better off with Cousins then trusting our front office to pick the right guy in the draft, but I just really like Baker Mayfield. He seems to have a gritty almost cocky way about him. If the Jets get him, I think he has the make up to succeed in NY, and Jets fans would love his act. The Jets "blue collar" fan base has a lot harder edge, and a "little brother" chip on their shoulder then the Giants "white collar" fans do. It usually is Giants/Yankees or Jets/Mets, and the fan bases are night and day. When either the Jets or Mets are playing well (no jokes, please) it's a completely different vibe. Think of Animal House vs a Cocktail party...
Yeah as a jets fan, im only pushing for cousins cause we can't seem to develop talent at the position. Our QBs are always just plain bad since Pennington. If we don't land cousins, Bridgewater/McCown as a consultant and draft a rookie and pray (I like Rosen or Mayfield). If we do get cousins, swap with the browns for Barkley.

Rams got Talib for a 5th. Going to be a tough D with him and Peters.

Rams got Talib for a 5th. Going to be a tough D with him and Peters.
Just read up on that, very happy.

Trumaine Johnson has been very solid but was never an elite shut down corner. Both Peters and Talib are superior players.

They still (hopefully) have Kayvon Webster coming back from his achilles injury, the scrappy Robey-Coleman and Lamarcus Joyner. John Johnson also looked promising at SS.

Looks like Wade Phillips will follow that Denver D blueprint to a T.

Just need a Von Miller type now.

Is Bradford a FA?
73% Completion rate, 23 TD, 5 INT over the last 2 seasons.
I'd like the Bills to take a flyer on him if they can get a discount because it's a gamble with his injury history.

Please take him. Word I'm hearing is though that Keenum is looking for $20 million annually...at that rate I'm passing on him. I don't want Cousins at $30.M.

I'd rather roll with Teddy B at this point than any of those options.

Sherman is getting released by the Seahawks today. Another good CB on the market.

Sherman is getting released by the Seahawks today. Another good CB on the market.

I wonder how he'll do after the achilles injury. That's not a fun one to come back from.

Agree, seems like a great trade for the Giants.

Agree with this as well. Very happy about this. Now I'm starting to worry that the Giants are going to want to trade away the 2nd pick. Would love to see a replacement for Eli be selected, but wouldn't be shocked if they drafted Barkley if he's on the board.

Eagles trade Torrey Smith to the Panthers for CB Daryl Worley.

The greatest WR of all time Torrey Smith was traded from Eagles to Panthers. Eagles get a CB in return.

Touchdown Torrey!

Browns maybe looking to Parcells for help?

The Cleveland Browns are already employing former Washington Redskins General Manager Scot McCloughan as an NFL Draft consultant.

According to WalterFootball.com, the franchise is also consulting former NFL head coach and executive Bill Parcells.

"Sources didn't reveal which quarterback or quarterbacks Parcells was the highest on, but it sounded like he wasn't a fan of UCLA's Josh Rosen. In the past, Parcells has believed that for a general rule, he wanted his quarterbacks to have started for three years or had 30 starts in their college career. Of those parameters here's how the quarterbacks rank in terms of playing experience: Baker Mayfield (48 games), Lamar Jackson (38 games), Rosen (30 games), Sam Darnold (27 games), and Josh Allen (27 games)."

The final say will presumably come down to General Manager John Dorsey. He is consulting several opinions to ensure that the team does not miss on yet another quarterback in the first round. Assistant General Manager Eliot Wolf and Vice President of Pro Personnel Alonzo Highsmith are two highly respected individuals that Dorsey has added to his cabinet this off-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back