Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Rosen, Darnold and Allen are guaranteed to go.
Any one of the next three could go too.
Mayfield is a wildcard and I wonder if Jackson is gonna be the next Watson. Some people rave about him.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Do you think if the teams early in the draft work these guys out and don't really see any of them as "The guy" then they all drop collectively with Rosen and Darnold still going 1st round while the rest fall to the 2nd or even 3rd to take advantage of value?

Do you think if the teams early in the draft work these guys out and don't really see any of them as "The guy" then they all drop collectively with Rosen and Darnold still going 1st round while the rest fall to the 2nd or even 3rd to take advantage of value?

You never know, but it seems teams reach more when it comes to QBs. I think the off-season moves with the FA QBs like Cousins, Smith, McArron, etc. will effect things too.
I still think minimum 3 go and teams could reach for Mayfield and Jackson too.
After all, Bills drafted E.J. in the top half of the 1st round, so anything is possible.

I'd love to see the Pats take Mayfield, but the tough thing for us fans is we have no idea how coachable these kids are. Intelligence and ability to learn an NFL offense is just as important as being able to make all the throws.

I'd love to see the Pats take Mayfield, but the tough thing for us fans is we have no idea how coachable these kids are. Intelligence and ability to learn an NFL offense is just as important as being able to make all the throws.
Doesn't seem like a Belichik type of player, little too much "look at me" attitude.

Doesn't seem like a Belichik type of player, little too much "look at me" attitude.

To an extent, but the Patriot system has a way of calming personalities as well. The other way the pats could go, is to wait until round 4ish and take Tanner Lee, who wasn't a great fit at Nebraska, and may have projected much higher had he played in a system more suited for his style.

I really hope 4-5 QBs go in the top 10. Need a defensive stud to fall to the 49ers at 9 or 10.

To an extent, but the Patriot system has a way of calming personalities as well. The other way the pats could go, is to wait until round 4ish and take Tanner Lee, who wasn't a great fit at Nebraska, and may have projected much higher had he played in a system more suited for his style.
There are some interesting QBs that could go in the mid rounds that could pan out.

Lee had a bit of a rough Senior Bowl.

I really hope 4-5 QBs go in the top 10. Need a defensive stud to fall to the 49ers at 9 or 10.
Likewise... I want the cowboys to get that DE from UTSA... he seems to be mocked anywhere from 12 to 20... although I'm sure his stock will rise

Likewise... I want the cowboys to get that DE from UTSA... he seems to be mocked anywhere from 12 to 20... although I'm sure his stock will rise

Just looked him up. 49ers could use all the pass rush help they can get. Will be interesting to see where all these guys go. Hopefully the QBs keep impressing.

This is a shocker:

Any chance Belichick leaves and McDaniels knows he can step into that spot?

This is a shocker:

Just saw this I love it. Would be even better if Patricia did the same thing haha

Worst case scenario he is the NE head coach after next season.

The ol coaching fake out

Any chance Belichick leaves and McDaniels knows he can step into that spot?

My 3 guesses on what happened in no particular order:
1) Belichick is either retiring very soon and/or has promised McDaniels the coaching job after he retires.
2) McDaniels got info that Andrew Luck's shoulder is much worse than what is public knowledge right now.
3) Patriots are going to pay McDaniels head coach money to stay as an offensive coordinator.

Maybe Brady demanded he stays or he retires. I can’t imagine Tom would want him to leave, he doesn’t want to learn a whole new system at this point in his career

I wonder what Sanzabar is thinking right now. Dude was legit hyped about getting McDaniels lol.

Just saw this I love it. Would be even better if Patricia did the same thing haha

It sure would be. Detroit is a dumpster fire needing just the match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I doubt Kraft would let one his coaches go to the home of DeflateGate but I am sure Kraft would let the home of Deflategate think they were getting one of his coaches

I doubt Kraft would let one his coaches go to the home of DeflateGate but I am sure Kraft would let the home of Deflategate think they were getting one of his coaches

ATH.jpg

. . . but I kinda like the way you're thinking. I always imagined the Steelers driving 90 yards in a blizzard to beat the Pats at Gillette at the end of the field where Belichick is operating a snow gun.

I wonder what Sanzabar is thinking right now. Dude was legit hyped about getting McDaniels lol.

I hope some of the Richmond THPers have instituted Sanzabar watch.

I kid, I kid. Sort of

I hope some of the Richmond THPers have instituted Sanzabar watch.

I kid, I kid. Sort of

Lol I am worried. He is so anti Patriot this might drive him over the edge.

Lol I am worried. He is so anti Patriot this might drive him over the edge.

He’s definitely passionate about his Colts. He may just be in the middle of editing his twitter reply to be only mildly NSFW

He’s definitely passionate about his Colts. He may just be in the middle of editing his twitter reply to be only mildly NSFW

Nope, just looked. Twitter response is extremely NSFW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back