Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy what can change in a year. Last year the “can’t miss” guys were Carr and Mariota and Cam. This year it’s Goff, Watson and Wentz.
I really want Watson to stay healthy so we can see what he can do for a full season. I'm betting Goff and Wentz take a step back.
Carr and Mariota bounce back and I hate Cam so I hope he stinks it up.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Appearing on the Talk of Fame Network, former head of officiating and FOX rules analyst Mike Pereira said the Eagles were in fact lined up illegally.

“I know the league came out and said that it’s a judgment call, which it is,” Pereira said, via Pro Football Talk. “The down judge, who was the one that [the play] was on his side of the field, they felt that it was his judgment, and [receiver Alshon Jeffrey] was close enough. Well, he wasn’t. They lined up wrong.

The Eagles Cheated! Fact.

OK I'm still a little bitter.

The Eagles Cheated! Fact.

OK I'm still a little bitter.

Let the haters hate. They damn well know America's Team is even going into the next season easily favorites to win it all again. And even the year after that.

This thread might be worse than the CFB thread now. Yeesh.

This thread might be worse than the CFB thread now. Yeesh.

I'm just having a little fun with you guys...

qkno4.jpg

LOL

Last edited:
I really hope that the 49ers are able to get Garoppolo some weapons and that they can find a good DB or two to shore up their secondary.

Let the haters hate. They damn well know America's Team is even going into the next season easily favorites to win it all again. And even the year after that.
I don't see that at all. I do see them being a contender and certainly having a shot, but no shoe-in as favorites. Actually see the AFC as pretty wide open.

This past season they did a remarkable job with a flawed team. But hidden within those 505 yards passing, I saw cracks in Brady's game that I've never seen before. Happy feet, overreaction to modest pressure leading to inaccuracy at times.

His greatness propelled him to have the game he had but for the first time ever, I saw Father Time as a potential adversary for him every bit as much as the opposition.

As a Bills fan I shouldn't laugh but, hahaha!

6c429e22d3288b80face26f980ccecf7.jpg

Looks like JOsh Gordon wont be a free agent after all

This year’s crop of free-agent receivers lacks significant star power, especially if Allen Robinson and Sammy Watkins are tagged by the Jaguars and Rams, respectively. (The Dolphins already have franchise-tagged Jarvis Landry.) One of the most talented receivers in the league may not be part of it.

The NFL Players Association initially told PFT on Wednesday that Browns receiver Josh Gordon will be a restricted free agent. This would mean that he finally has completed his rookie contract, but that he doesn’t yet have four years of service under the NFL’s labor deal.

But since Gordon played in only five games last year, he did not do enough gain an accrued season toward free agency. That would make him an exclusive rights free agent. The NFLPA has clarified Gordon’s status.

Because he’s an exclusive rights free agent, Gordon will not be a free agent at all. The Browns will be able to offer him the second-year minimum for a player with two years of service, and his choice will be to sign it or not play.

Gordon arrived in Cleveland in 2012 as a second-round pick in the supplemental draft. In 2013, he generated 1,646 receiving yards in only 14 games. That’s more than new Hall of Famers Randy Moss and Terrell Owens ever had in any one season.

But Gordon, who didn’t play at all in 2015 or 2016 due to his latest suspension under the substance-abuse policy, remains at risk for another banishment from the league.

Ugh... Josh Gordon sure would look nice in Speed Blue and White. However, I would be happy with Allen Robinson too.

Ugh... Josh Gordon sure would look nice in Speed Blue and White. However, I would be happy with Allen Robinson too.

weak year for FA Wide Receivers too

weak year for FA Wide Receivers too

Agreed! Allen Robinson is a star and Sammy is good. Outside of them two, as you said, its fairly weak.

Wow, Chiefs are trading Marcus Peters to the Rams

Wow, Chiefs are trading Marcus Peters to the Rams

Was hoping to see him come home to the Bay Area with the 49ers but probably too much of a malcontent for Lynch's liking. Don't need anymore headaches after how Foster has been acting.

oof, Cousins record against good teams:

1. Struggles against top competition: The Jets' anticipated pursuit of Kirk Cousins is a hot-button issue among fans in New York. Should they shell out $30 million a year for the prospective free agent or try to find their quarterback in the draft? Both sides can make compelling arguments, but here's a factoid that might provide some clarity for those on the fence:

During his time with the Washington Redskins, Cousins' starting record against winning teams is 4-19 (based on their opponents' final record).

Yes, 4-19.

Cousins has cleaned up against losing teams (19-9-1) and has fared OK against .500 clubs (3-2), resulting in an overall record of 26-30-1 in the regular season. He is 0-1 in the playoffs.

1. Struggles against top competition: The Jets' anticipated pursuit of Kirk Cousins is a hot-button issue among fans in New York. Should they shell out $30 million a year for the prospective free agent or try to find their quarterback in the draft? Both sides can make compelling arguments, but here's a factoid that might provide some clarity for those on the fence:

During his time with the Washington Redskins, Cousins' starting record against winning teams is 4-19 (based on their opponents' final record).

Yes, 4-19.

Cousins has cleaned up against losing teams (19-9-1) and has fared OK against .500 clubs (3-2), resulting in an overall record of 26-30-1 in the regular season. He is 0-1 in the playoffs.

I like Cousins but I still think he's barely a top 1/3 QB in the league and that money is just stupid for him IMO.

Yes, 4-19.

I’ll admit that I only watch the Redskins when they play the Giants; and I feel like Cousins has always been trash against them. Trash as in he alternates having a really bad game and having a really mediocre game capped off by a devastating turnover that gives the game away.

And in no way am I saying the Giants are a good team.

1. Struggles against top competition: The Jets' anticipated pursuit of Kirk Cousins is a hot-button issue among fans in New York.
Hot button issue? This franchise hasn't had a half decent QB since Chad Pennington.

**** do I care if they shell out $30million? They've done the free agent and draft route since Pennington and they have flopped, besides Sanchez who won 4 playoff games in his first 2 years but mostly due to a great defense and run game.

4-19 against "good teams." I don't give a ****, the Jets record against "good team" is abysmal.

Bring on Kirk Cousins

Hot button issue? This franchise hasn't had a half decent QB since Chad Pennington.

**** do I care if they shell out $30million? They've done the free agent and draft route since Pennington and they have flopped, besides Sanchez who won 4 playoff games in his first 2 years but mostly due to a great defense and run game.

4-19 against "good teams." I don't give a ****, the Jets record against "good team" is abysmal.

Bring on Kirk Cousins

thats a copy paste from ESPN, I tried to capture just the part about suck vs good teams but bad paste job

Yes, 4-19.

Romo Jr? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back