Status
Not open for further replies.
They squashed that last off season. This year it's been Harmony.

[video=yo deo]

I hope you're right. Would love to see him win several more Rings.

9 Superbowls in 18 years in an era with 30+ teams and arguably more athleticism than ever - and every single team with one goal in mind, a Championship - is so unprecedented.

I think 50 years from now this will be looked back on as the greatest stretch of a franchise in NFL history.

I hope you're right. Would love to see him win several more Rings.

9 Superbowls in 18 years in an era with 30+ teams and arguably more athleticism than ever - and every single team with one goal in mind, a Championship - is so unprecedented.

I think 50 years from now this will be looked back on as the greatest stretch of a franchise in NFL history.

I think you are right. The League is setup to prevent runs like this and I doubt it will be repeated.
ec50bb19f18a51149d11ba154cd048d3.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think so! He has publicly stated this week he ISN'T retiring. His TB12 business is predicated on him playing past 41.
Now Gronk is gone if they win I think.

Pretty much all of america other than New England and Michigan is rooting for the Rams.
I am hoping this is the first 10+ point win for the Patriots 31-20!

I found it Comical listening to Rob Parker this week state how Brady isn't the Goat because he puts the SB losses on Brady even though he is confused about the actual games. He thought the Patriots were winning when Brady got stripped at the end of the game last year. Rob Parker also doesn't count Montana's 9-1 game and out in the Playoffs against him.

Hopefully we all get a Great game without any controversy.

GO PATRIOTS!!!!
I don't put the loses on brady as much as I don't put the wins on him. I always keep saying this but its true. Winning seasons and championships in football is never ever about one player. The QB gets too much credit for winning and too much blame for loosing. I don't think belichick needs any loving relationship. Its his way or the highway and that goes for everyone. No one is above him and the team and I believe that goes for Brady too just like it did for countless free agents who "were" on the pats. Of course the qualities of a really good QB are not as easy to replace than that of some other positions. But honestly ….imo if Bill was able to acquire a QB who had better than average skills he wouldn't lose all too much ground and if that QB was really good hed be possibly right back where he left off. I think TB is far more lucky to have landed in Bill's lap than Bill is for having TB there. None the less TB has gotten it done under him so he deserves the credit he has earned. I honestly don't know which of Bills skills are better.. His GM skills or his coaching skills? But the combo is lethal to the competition.

If I was the owner of the Pats I wouldn't ever want to lose either one of them so long as they are willing and able. But put a gun to my head or force me to make a choice. Im staying with the genius of Bill. As a jets fan I know all too well how hard it is to find that so called franchise QB that you can have playing on your team for 15 yrs and even though I value that enormously I would still in this specific case favor the GOAT coach/gm. Because even the great QB's cant win seasons and championships without the team, coach, and right system. But the team, coach and right system can win with an average QB and certainly with an above average one even if not great. Don't take any this to mean I dint understand the importance and difference a top QB can make. It makes it all a bit easier of course. But just that its still not possible without all the other things that factor in.

Last edited:
I don't put the loses on brady as much as I don't put the wins on him. I always keep saying this but its true. Winning seasons and championships in football is never ever about one player. The QB gets too much credit for winning and too much blame for loosing. I don't think belichick needs any loving relationship. Its his way or the highway and that goes for everyone. No one is above him and the team and I believe that goes for Brady too just like it did for countless free agents who "were" on the pats. Of course the qualities of a really good QB are not as easy to replace than that of some other positions. But honestly ….imo if Bill was able to acquire a QB who had better than average skills he wouldn't lose all too much ground and if that QB was really good hed be possibly right back where he left off. I think TB is far more lucky to have landed in Bill's lap than Bill is for having TB there. None the less TB has gotten it done under him so he deserves the credit he has earned. I honestly don't know which of Bills skills are better.. His GM skills or his coaching skills? But the combo is lethal to the competition.

There are Superbowls Brady "should" have won (like last year where he arguably had his best SB performance) and ones he should have lost (like the one the Seahawks/Russell Wilson threw away on the interception and the crazy Giants reception catch).

That's the thing though...Brady (and all his misfits of undrafted/late drafts) make their own success by continually putting themselves in postitions (Superbowls) to win.

So yes luck has something to do with it, but more so it's hard work and genius game-planning that get them there in those positions to succeed.

There are Superbowls Brady "should" have won (like last year where he arguably had his best SB performance) and ones he should have lost (like the one the Seahawks/Russell Wilson threw away on the interception and the crazy Giants reception catch).

That's the thing though...Brady (and all his misfits of undrafted/late drafts) make their own success by continually putting themselves in postitions (Superbowls) to win.

So yes luck has something to do with it, but more so it's hard work and genius game-planning that get them there in those positions to succeed.
That last paragraph sums it up perfect.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Oh I didn't say luck is why they continuously have winning seasons. Luck can help win a game here and there (or bad luck can lose one here and there) and the SB is not exempt form that, but there is nothing lucky about the collective body of winning season. I only say lucky in terms of Brady was lucky (fortunate) to fall in the hands of the right coach and franchise at the right time. And that can be said of a lot of patriots through the years. But you certainly don't have this kind of epic run due to luck.

And so.....more than anything and even more than being tired of the Pats....Ive finally got my hands on a few good numbers in my SB pool boxes :)

But in the end you know what? There are no good numbers except for the ones that pop up. lol

And this is where coaching decisions and official calls can make people nuts. One sec your looking at hitting a box in just a few seconds and a split second later your like "WTF" was that? you got to be kidding me....
except for the person who had no hope of hitting it. that person a split second later feels like they just got an unexpected late gift from santa.

Rooting for the Rams but Pat's will win (and cover).

Hope it's kind of close so I stay tuned but could really care less.

Oh I didn't say luck is why they continuously have winning seasons. Luck can help win a game here and there (or bad luck can lose one here and there) and the SB is not exempt form that, but there is nothing lucky about the collective body of winning season. I only say lucky in terms of Brady was lucky (fortunate) to fall in the hands of the right coach and franchise at the right time. And that can be said of a lot of patriots through the years. But you certainly don't have this kind of epic run due to luck.

I don't disagree that it worked out right for Brady. Chicken and the egg. We will never know how Brady would have panned out in any number of other organizations/situations.

But what I can say is that he has won with undrafted/overlooked/late-drafted/scrub wideouts. So he's been a legit talent over the years.

Huge missed opportunity by LA not coming out to “California Love” by Tupac.

Rams win 52-21 if that happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge missed opportunity by LA not coming out to “California Love” by Tupac.

Rams win 52-21 if that happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely agree (as does my profile pic)

Let the beat down commence

This thread will be closed shortly as there is a super bowl contest and thread elsewhere.

Surprised pats are running it so successfully

Big time interception there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back