Status
Not open for further replies.
I will hold judgement until the law decides on charges, but if even remotely true, he should be cut from Buffalo immediately. Hopefully, if true, he goes directly to jail and the inmates treat him as he has treated others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will hold judgement until the law decides on charges, but if even remotely true, he should be cut from Buffalo immediately. Hopefully, if true, he goes directly to jail and the inmates treat him as he has treated others.

We've seen that while we might hold out judgement until the law decides, some other folks *ahem Roger ahem* do not.

We've seen that while we might hold out judgment until the law decides, some other folks *ahem Roger ahem* do not.

That is not just a Roger thing. That is a world thing right now. Just the accusation of this is going to be catastrophic for McCoy. I have to qualify my statement, but if true, McCoy deserves everything he is about to get and hopefully much worse.

heres mccoy's response:

“For the record, the totally baseless and offensive claims made against me today on social media are completely false,” McCoy said. “Furthermore, I have not had any direct contact with any of the people involved in months.”

heres mccoy's response:

“For the record, the totally baseless and offensive claims made against me today on social media are completely false,” McCoy said. “Furthermore, I have not had any direct contact with any of the people involved in months.”

To add to that, isn’t it a bit odd that this comes to light on social media and not, ya know... a police report?

To add to that, isn’t it a bit odd that this comes to light on social media and not, ya know... a police report?

I’m guessing this is bologna

Very odd

2018 NFL Thread

Story already getting sketchy. One friend popped off and said people came to her house to rob her, and they pistol whipped her and did this.

So then it wasn’t McCoy who hit her at all. Just allegations that he sent them. ??*♂️

Edit: She’s in London. He’s in Miami....

Story already getting sketchy. One friend popped off and said people came to her house to rob her, and they pistol whipped her and did this.

So then it wasn’t McCoy who hit her at all. Just allegations that he sent them. ����*♂️

Edit: She’s in London. He’s in Miami....

The story keeps getting foggier and foggier.

Not really, a fair amount of DV goes unreported. If he was providing this girl with money or a lifestyle, she would likely not want to end that, even if he was a POS. It happens all the time.

Not really, a fair amount of DV goes unreported. If he was providing this girl with money or a lifestyle, she would likely not want to end that, even if he was a POS. It happens all the time.

It’s more likely she wanted to do it on social media to cause an outrage, then when it fizzles out she can’t be charged with filing a false police report because she never filed one.

The story keeps getting foggier and foggier.

If this turns into a hoax of any kind, the lawsuit that should be filed against this girl’s friend...

Can a police report be filed by a third party in a DV situation?

It’s more likely she wanted to do it on social media to cause an outrage, then when it fizzles out she can’t be charged with filing a false police report because she never filed one.

I have absolutely no idea what did or didn't happen, both scenarios are a fair possibility to me.

2018 NFL Thread

heres mccoy's response:

I also will speak on the other side here. If the report and social media posting was just a way to smear a man's reputation and LeSean McCoy had nothing to do with this incident or any of the other accusations, then the person posting should be charged and prosecuted. Someone should be going to jail.

Last edited:
I also will speak on the other side here. If the report and social media posting was just a way to smear a man's reputation and LeSean McCoy had nothing to do with this incident or any of the other accusations, then the person posting should be charged and posicuted. Someone should be going to jail.

Totally agree with that

I read their relationship has been contentious for awhile and he has been trying to get her out of his house for months but she refuses to leave.
On the otherhand, McCoy's nickname seems to fit and he got away scott free with attacking the off duty cops at the nightclub.
I would not be surprised with the truth either way with this.

Social media is the way to go with everything now. That's how the whole #MeToo campaign started. I'm really not surprised at all this is how they chose to announce what happened. I'll hold judgement until the facts come out, but this looks bad

Social media is the way to go with everything now. That's how the whole #MeToo campaign started. I'm really not surprised at all this is how they chose to announce what happened. I'll hold judgement until the facts come out, but this looks bad

It does, it looks horrible. It’s just odd when one person says he did it, another says thugs did it.. and this happened all the night before she was supposed to see a judge about being evicted from his property because she wouldn’t leave.

It does, it looks horrible. It’s just odd when one person says he did it, another says thugs did it.. and this happened all the night before she was supposed to see a judge about being evicted from his property because she wouldn’t leave.

Odd indeed. Not to take the situation lightly but it sounds like a Lifetime movie in the making.

Something like this??

https://youtu.be/0wAtjDAyv4M

The only thing I can say is that he was provoked/attacked first, but this does not shock me one bit

Pac-Man gonna Pac-Man

The other guy was arrested but cmon, gotta be a better way for this to have ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back