Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot button issue? This franchise hasn't had a half decent QB since Chad Pennington.

**** do I care if they shell out $30million? They've done the free agent and draft route since Pennington and they have flopped, besides Sanchez who won 4 playoff games in his first 2 years but mostly due to a great defense and run game.

4-19 against "good teams." I don't give a ****, the Jets record against "good team" is abysmal.

Bring on Kirk Cousins

Interesting stat...McCown had a better passer rating than Cousins last season.

I'd take McCown as a bridge QB any day. He's getting old, but 22 300+ yard passing games in 62 starts is kind of impressive.

Wouldn't mind if the Bills picked him up.

Combine starts tomorrow and free agency will be here before you know it.

I actually think the Pokes might be releasing Dez come June to save cap. Crazy but I don't think I have a problem with it.

Compensation for Marcus Peters announced/leaked. As a Chiefs fan, I don't get it. There must be some serious unreported issues with him if this is all we could get in return.

I actually think the Pokes might be releasing Dez come June to save cap. Crazy but I don't think I have a problem with it.

You're not alone....time to shake some things up man.

Compensation for Marcus Peters announced/leaked. As a Chiefs fan, I don't get it. There must be some serious unreported issues with him if this is all we could get in return.

Seems that way. Lots of rumors in Pittsburgh about offers for Martavis Bryant, mostly a fourth or fifth rounder, so the pattern sorta fits. Most intriguing is Bryant to the Packers for S Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix.

Seems that way. Lots of rumors in Pittsburgh about offers for Martavis Bryant, mostly a fourth or fifth rounder, so the pattern sorta fits. Most intriguing is Bryant to the Packers for S Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix.

I know he has some issues, but I would give up a 5th for him.

I know he has some issues, but I would give up a 5th for him.

So would a lot of the NFL but I'd be surprised if Colbert would do that. MB is worth more on the roster for another year than a 4th or 5th

Interesting...Darnold is electing not to throw at the combine, while the other Big 3 QB's are

Interesting...Darnold is electing not to throw at the combine, while the other Big 3 QB's are

Sounds like he's trying to limit who will want to draft him. Because I don't know, are all teams invited to individual "pro days" or do players only invite certain teams?

Even though the Giants sucked at least the offseason will be more exciting. No idea what they will do, I for one hope it is a QB and build the OL and get a stud LBer.

If theres one area the Packers absolutely should not be taking away from, its their defense. Especially the defensive backs

I dont get it. Im not a huge fan of Allen and I see a lot of similarities to Kizer. I think my official pre combine rankings would be Rosen, Mayfield, Darnold, Jackson and then Allen. I have a feeling Mayfield is going to create a lot of positive buzz for himself during the combine

Yeah I think Rosen will be the best passer, Darnold has the biggest ceiling (especially if he can figure out turnovers) and Mayfield is the best out of the pocket. Then Id have Allen 4.

Id be ok with Rosen or Darnold #1.

Yeah I think Rosen will be the best passer, Darnold has the biggest ceiling (especially if he can figure out turnovers) and Mayfield is the best out of the pocket. Then Id have Allen 4.

Id be ok with Rosen or Darnold #1.

I dont get why Lamar Jackson gets so little love especially in a year where there are questions about every QB in the draft. Athletic freak, legit height and good size although he just looks lean hes 230 lbs, better completion percentage than Allen playing with just as bad talent around him but playing against much tougher teams. The Mike Vick comparisons are legit and I think once he gets tortured by combine scouts he will start to rise too

Something about Mayfield makes me think he could be a good fit for New York on one hand. He also might be a little too emotional to handle it...

I know one thing... I surely hope the majority of these mocks are correct on the Colts pick. I want Bradley Chubb in Indianapolis so. freaking. bad.

I know one thing... I surely hope the majority of these mocks are correct on the Colts pick. I want Bradley Chubb in Indianapolis so. freaking. bad.
That would be a great pick, loved watching him in college.

My 49ers big board:

1) Bradley Chubb
2) Saquon Barkley
3) Minkah Fitzpatrick
4) Denzel Ward
5) Joshua Jackson
6) Quenton Nelson
7) Tremaine Edmunds
8) Roquan Smith

Browns GM John Dorsey will listen if teams call about No. 1 pick

For you Browns fans... what would it take to drop back out of the 1st spot? Would you only move back to be in the top 5? Top 10?

For you non Browns fans... would you trade to get up into that #1 spot?
Would need some picks in 2019 for sure to drop back. If they don't care which QB they get then go ahead and drop back between 5 and 10.
If they have a preference of 1 or 2 guys then only go back a few spots which may not be an option if the teams in 2 and 3 spots don't wanna pony up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back