Status
Not open for further replies.
Would need some picks in 2019 for sure to drop back. If they don't care which QB they get then go ahead and drop back between 5 and 10.
If they have a preference of 1 or 2 guys then only go back a few spots which may not be an option if the teams in 2 and 3 spots don't wanna pony up

Okay so Mike, you have the #1 pick. Who are you take?

So the Vikes bring in Bradford to take over for BridgeW after his leg explodes on non-contact, then have Keenum take over for him after he goes down to reasonable results. They're going to kick all three to the curb for Cousins.

So...

They better hope Cousins brings them to the Promised Land because five years from now if he hasn't...they will look like the same ol' Vikes.

So the Vikes bring in Bradford to take over for BridgeW after his leg explodes on non-contact, then have Keenum take over for him after he goes down to reasonable results. They're going to kick all three to the curb for Cousins.

So...

They better hope Cousins brings them to the Promised Land because five years from now if he hasn't...they will look like the same ol' Vikes.
Cousins isn't as good as a healthy Bradford IMO. Too bad Bradford can't stay healthy.
Someone is gonna get Bradford cheap because of his injury concerns and if he manages to stay healthy it will be a steal.

At some point, don't they just have to sack up & make the pick & quit trading back.
That's what I was thinking. They've loaded up on picks the past few years. It's time to use the picks. I also think they need to fix one side of the ball and start developing an identity. Find your QB, take Barkley, take some WRs in the 2nd/3rd rounds. Add that to the already good OL and TE they took last year. Be good at something. Worry about filling in holes on D next year.

I'm hoping Josh Jackson has a good 40-time at the combine. Everything I've read is that if he runs it in the 4.4s that he'll be the first CB off of the board in the mid-early first round. I'm rooting for the kid, and hope he can get it done.

Cousins isn't as good as a healthy Bradford IMO. Too bad Bradford can't stay healthy.
Someone is gonna get Bradford cheap because of his injury concerns and if he manages to stay healthy it will be a steal.

I don't know what's going on but all I'm hearing is we're getting Cousins. Not sure what they're going to do with all these other guys.

I don't know what's going on but all I'm hearing is we're getting Cousins. Not sure what they're going to do with all these other guys.
Well Bridgewater is a FA, Bradford can't stay healthy and you got about the best out of Keenum that you could hope for last year.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes! 49ers won the coin toss. Picking 9th officially now.

Barkley ran a 4.41 and did 29 bench reps!?!?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

yep and his jump on the 40 looked a touch slow. I bet he could get into the 4.3's

yep and his jump on the 40 looked a touch slow. I bet he could get into the 4.3's
Will be interesting to see where he goes. Heard a ton of talking heads say he's the best player in the draft and it isn't close. Wonder how being a RB will affect things.

Will be interesting to see where he goes. Heard a ton of talking heads say he's the best player in the draft and it isn't close. Wonder how being a RB will affect things.

I want him at 1 and Mayfield at 4 for the Browns, but thats dependent on them signing a free agent qb to start week 1.

I want him at 1 and Mayfield at 4 for the Browns, but thats dependent on them signing a free agent qb to start week 1.
Might be able to get some good picks trading out of 1 to somebody that wants a RB... :alien:

Might be able to get some good picks trading out of 1 to somebody that wants a RB... :alien:

The only problem is we are talking about the Browns and Their Management is Probably the worst or 2nd only to Cincy.

If the Browns sign Cousins or McCarron, would trading the 1st pick for more assets make sense as long as you can still get the RB you want?

If the Browns sign Cousins or McCarron, would trading the 1st pick for more assets make sense as long as you can still get the RB you want?

Even if they do sign a qb I want them to draft one at 1 also but let him sit. And then take Barkley or Fitzpatrick at 4

Also a 41" vertical. I can't see the Giants passing on him at #2, assuming the Browns don't take him at #1. I stand by my opinion that the Browns take a quarterback at the top spot, but the idea that New York takes a first round quarterback over Barkley doesn't hold water for me.

Okay so Mike, you have the #1 pick. Who are you take?
Darnold...or.rosen...or Barkley.

I dont want Josh Allen or Mayfield so they can figure out what to do to get 2 of the 3 guys above in first 4

Ugh why did Barkley have to go and do that? I knew that the Giants brass were looking but damn...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Darnold...or.rosen...or Barkley.

I dont want Josh Allen or Mayfield so they can figure out what to do to get 2 of the 3 guys above in first 4
Darnold would make me nervous. If you throw INTs at USC when 90% of your games are against teams with way worse talent I don't see how you play the position at a higher level where the odds are not stacked in your favor every week.

Also a 41" vertical. I can't see the Giants passing on him at #2, assuming the Browns don't take him at #1. I stand by my opinion that the Browns take a quarterback at the top spot, but the idea that New York takes a first round quarterback over Barkley doesn't hold water for me.
Agree. None of the QBs really stand out so the Browns better take Barkley 1 and decide on what to do with 4 when they're on the clock. Ideally they should sign Cousins, draft Barkley, and whoever is best for at 4. What would be so wrong with letting Kizer learn from Cousins and not drafting a QB at all?

I actually hope Barkley ends up with Colts because they're always on TV here and I'll get to watch him more often.

As of right now, without too much reading or homework, I'm hoping my Steelers get lucky and land Vea or Jackson.

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

Heard on the radio today that Barkley did more bench reps than Joe Thomas, better 10 yd split than DeSean Jackson, and better vertical than Julio Jones!

Don't think they have the collateral and it would cost a fortune in picks, but he'd look really good in Honolulu blue.

Agree. None of the QBs really stand out so the Browns better take Barkley 1 and decide on what to do with 4 when they're on the clock. Ideally they should sign Cousins, draft Barkley, and whoever is best for at 4. What would be so wrong with letting Kizer learn from Cousins and not drafting a QB at all?

I actually hope Barkley ends up with Colts because they're always on TV here and I'll get to watch him more often.

As of right now, without too much reading or homework, I'm hoping my Steelers get lucky and land Vea or Jackson.

They sat down with Mason Rudolph yesterday....beware that, they already have a Mason Rudolph on their roster, his name is Landry Jones.

They sat down with Mason Rudolph yesterday....beware that, they already have a Mason Rudolph on their roster, his name is Landry Jones.
Just drafted Dobbs last year and Ben has now stated he wants 3 more years. I'm definitely not saying Dobbs is the answer but I don't see a QB in their future this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back