2018 THP Chase for the Cup - Year Long Fantasy League

Standings Updated! This confirms the title & Driver for @Ottawaclo and a wedge for @OhioGolfer for 2nd place.

Nerdy and Smellysell are battling out for 3rd place... only 5 pts separating them!

Et754Ck.jpg

Btw how we settling up the balls we won? Cant recall that part.

Again awesome job Adam all year.

Damn this basketball final is going to go down to the last minute it looks like.

I think it's pretty funny that both of us have completely new teams for this last game.

Congrats, Ohio Golfer!

Sorry I disappeared at the end, combo of real life and snowboarding had me preoccupied.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Had a lot of fun doing this guys! Adam, if you ever start this up again, I am in for sure.

Had a lot of fun doing this guys! Adam, if you ever start this up again, I am in for sure.
I am too. Still wish I had actually played the MLB fantasy. And not gutted my hockey team!

Fun year, everyone. Can't believe it's been a full year already. Are we keeping this going next year? Who's in?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

anybody have a baseball league that's looking for an owner?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Can you replace the NHL with Premier League Soccer?

so how we squaring up the golf balls owed? i need some truvis in my life lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm happy that I got the last 2, didn't think I was going to win anything while finishing 2nd overall lol

I gotta fill it out out to see what's going where! If you are interested in some Yellow/Black X I can send them your way

I gotta fill it out out to see what's going where! If you are interested in some Yellow/Black X I can send them your way

thanks man but gotta pass. those mess with me too much lol

Look out for a PM this week about settling all the dozen of balls!

Back