2018 THP Chase for the Cup - Year Long Fantasy League

Was talking with a buddy of mine today about how much fun it would be to do a league like this, but with dynasty teams.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It's what my friends and I do. Not dynasty, but keepers and stuff. I only do those types of leagues after they have long history of success. Too high of a failure rate right out the gate.

It's what my friends and I do. Not dynasty, but keepers and stuff. I only do those types of leagues after they have long history of success. Too high of a failure rate right out the gate.
My dynasty football league is by far my favorite league I do. Think we're in season 5 or 6 of it.

March Madness bracket released! Make sure you join the ESPN group and get your bracket finalized by Round 1 (Thurs, March 15th)

Streak for the cash has been better as of late for myself, hoping to keep it up. Pretty excited for the March Madness part!

Looks like the streak is going to stop at 10 once again, would love to get over that hump.

Im awful at SFTC.....iterally have lost so many "sure wins" that it really gets in your head after a while.

Gimme tomorrow

Almost missed getting my bracket in!

Predicted Champions

IceyShanks - Purdue
itsOpeningDay - Arizona
MediocreAtBest - Kansas
Nerdy81 - Arizona
OhioGolfer - Villanova
Ottawaclo - Villanova
Ozzman - Xavier
PatsFan - Villanova
Smallville - Kansas
Smellysell - Michigan
Tucsoncacti - Arizona
Womeldorff - Kansas

These choices today haven't been fun at all.

Fun stunt day so far. Wish I was picking better, but getting some w's.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I liked today, I picked up a bunch of wins.
It helped I woke up with a sinus infection/ cold and called in and could pick 15 or so.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Miami hurt me.

Well, I ain't winning it... Zona let me down big time

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bracket=Busted

Feeling pretty good to be tied for the lead considering I might have just been guessing on a lot of them!

Whole group is on a winning streak atm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back