2018 THP Chase for the Cup - Year Long Fantasy League

One of my elite 8 games already has both teams out, haha.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

82% on the bracket isn't bad, but Purdue's player is out and my PPR isn't great.

Hopefully I can keep streaking, but women's tournament are scary picks!

Hopes are still alive!

Current March Madness Standings...

1. Smellysell (Michigan)
2. PatsFan (Villanova)
3. womeldorff (Kansas)
4. OhioGolfer (Villanova)
4. Smallville (Kansas)
4. tusconcacti (Arizona)
7. IceyShanks (Purdue)
8. itsOpeningDay (Arizona)
9. Ottawaclo (Villanova)
9. Nerdy_81 (Arizona)
11. MediocreAtBest (Kansas)
12. Ozzman (Xavier)

Also....

Fantasy Baseball Draft is Thursday, March 22nd at 9:30 P.M. (ET)

Not doing so great out of the gate. Luckily we’ve got a long way to go this year. I’m going to have some ground to make up

Edited Fantasy Baseball Schedules

You all should be playing the two teams in your division 3 times (6 total weeks)... the three other teams in the conference 2 times (6 total weeks).... and then everyone else once in the other conference once (6 total weeks)

When's the draft?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Edited Fantasy Baseball Schedules

You all should be playing the two teams in your division 3 times (6 total weeks)... the three other teams in the conference 2 times (6 total weeks).... and then everyone else once in the other conference once (6 total weeks)
Apparently I need to look more closely at the baseball settings, sound like it's head to head? Points or roto?

Apparently I need to look more closely at the baseball settings, sound like it's head to head? Points or roto?

All the setting and scoring are on the league page

All the setting and scoring are on the league page
Yeah, I've only been in the app at this point, so haven't looked it over closely. Will do it when I'm adjusting my rankings and getting ready for the draft, just didn't expect it to be head to head, so will have to adjust accordingly.

Draft is this Thursday at 930.

Let's hope I make it home from work in time were getting another NorEaster wed into Thurs.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ok since this is first time using ESPN for anything fantasy related, can we do the draft over the ESPN app? or do we need to be on a computer.

Ok since this is first time using ESPN for anything fantasy related, can we do the draft over the ESPN app? or do we need to be on a computer.
Yes you can. I highly recommend you doing a mock draft from the lobby using the app so you can be familiar with the set up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes you can. I highly recommend you doing a mock draft from the lobby using the app so you can be familiar with the set up.

Yeah I have been reviewing it all morning, setting up and printing up my draft kit so I am ready to go. Also I already set a phone alarm for ten minutes prior to draft time so I dont forget.

Defo want the app vs using any apple device on the web

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How does the DH work? Can we only utilize it in the Utility spot?

How does the DH work? Can we only utilize it in the Utility spot?
Yah if they are listed only as DH, they will slide into the UTIL slot. Players can get other position eligibility after playing a certain amount of games at that position.

This is my list of 22 rounds of drafting. (I am assuming 22 is correct since we don't count the DL?) it was a bit eye opening on who flew out the door immediately. I may do one more mock to see if it holds weight.
04b8d1aab32662fd10221bb00d2e97cf.jpg

Yah mocks are tough. Takes away a lot of the human element. Actual drafts tend to go a little different

Planning to do a couple mocks tonight. Need to nail this draft bc my performance is Streak and MM has been dismal

Whats our time limit per pick? I looked but could not see a setting.

Back