2018 THP Chase for the Cup - Year Long Fantasy League

The italics categories won't be shown in the actual scoring until the 40 innings is reached. You can just project forward though. No one should have an issue reaching 40 ip

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'm at 38 already

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Okay guys... it's Masters time! That means we start the Best Ball part of our league... Make sure to PM me your Masters foursome by Wednesday night.

Major Championships

Select FOUR golfers for each of the FOUR Majors (The Masters, US Open, The Open Championship, PGA Championship)

You can only choose the same golfer once during the Best Ball competition. Overall, you will choose 16 different golfers to perform over the four (4) tournaments.

If your golfer misses the cut, he will receive a score of 80 for Saturday and a score of 80 for Sunday.

FedEx Playoffs

Details later...

Okay guys... it's Masters time! That means we start the Best Ball part of our league... Make sure to PM me your Masters foursome by Wednesday night.

Major Championships

Select FOUR golfers for each of the FOUR Majors (The Masters, US Open, The Open Championship, PGA Championship)

You can only choose the same golfer once during the Best Ball competition. Overall, you will choose 16 different golfers to perform over the four (4) tournaments.

If your golfer misses the cut, he will receive a score of 80 for Saturday and a score of 80 for Sunday.

FedEx Playoffs

Details later...
So right now we just choose the four for the Masters?

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

So right now we just choose the four for the Masters?

Unfortunately this is just a little fantasy league that the 12 in the opening post are a part of.

Unfortunately this is just a little fantasy league that the 12 in the opening post are a part of.
Ok, thanks

PM sent.

1/16 today so far...

Somedays I am glad I am at work and not able to fail so often at the streak.

City of philly on a run.......been horrible at streak....glad to get pts in tourney

City of philly on a run.......been horrible at streak....glad to get pts in tourney
Congrats! What a terrible game though!

The excel spreadsheet isn't current with points is it?

The excel spreadsheet isn't current with points is it?

This sheet is updated with points for March Madness and through the first month of Streak 4 The Cash. Click the Streak tab to see the details. Note... The grand total wins (and pts for each place) change monthly.

Picking every mlb game that is going extra innings and losing....ugg

Makes him so much more valuable for everyone but me haha.

Lots of rain and xtra inning games so far. Longest first week of the season ever....swear hes played 20 already lol

2nd time I've made a pick on Streak and it somehow takes it away like I didn't pick it. Getting old.

The Masters Leaderboard

Will update after each player's round. Results will be reflected by showing your foursome totals and where you stand against the rest of the league.

The Masters Leaderboard

Will update after each player's round. Results will be reflected by showing your foursome totals and where you stand against the rest of the league.

Are able to post who each person picked? Just curious what voodoo dolls I need to start working on

Back